The online racing simulator
My car goes only 47 mph
(102 posts, closed, started )
My car goes only 47 mph
today i got s2 and as happy as i still am, my car like my sauber only go a top speed of 47 mph......and there is a green light in the miggle...where the guage is ...some 1 plz help me..
that green light is the pit lane speed limiter. press 'L' to deactivate it
Quote from hectic :that green light is the pit lane speed limiter. press 'L' to deactivate it

THANKS! KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND
No probs
doesn't everyone get that bug in the beginning?
well i believe it is something called Pit lane speed limiter
They do seem to get that "bug", maybe LFS needs a big screen when you first open S2 "REMEMBER THAT THE PITLANE LIMITER IS ON BY DEFAULT"
-
(danowat) DELETED by danowat
yeah lol but now i have a new problem....
i go on the multiplayer and it says cars dont match host cars.. im like..wtf ...and it was on a server where all cars are avalible...
can some 1 help?
You've either been running some form of mod, or the server is modded. Restart LFS or join a different server.
Quote from Bob Smith :You've either been running some form of mod, or the server is modded. Restart LFS or join a different server.

i joinedd 1 then oh wait.....it prolly my rims from bespoke...and how come theres like no 1 on s2??
Quote from HKS_ERALD :and how come theres like no 1 on s2??

Because it's two letters - an S and a 2. S2. There isn't a 1 in it. You must be thinking of S1, which had a 1, but no 2.
For the record, 2 isn't a letter, it's a number.

My pit lane limiter was defaulted to off when I installed LFS about a week ago. About two days ago I reactivated my S1 license and that didn't make a difference - still no limiter. Never use it, so I never even knew it existed actually.

Not that it matters, but why would mine not default to on which seems to be normal?
Well duh, that's because you have S1 and no car in S1 has a speed limiter...
[quote=mattmac83;582364
Not that it matters, but why would mine not default to on which seems to be normal?[/quote]

None of the S1 cars have a limiter

Only the racing cars in S2 have a speed limiter (FOX, FO8, BF1, FZR, FXR, XRR, UFR, XFR)
Well, then! That'll do it! :flamed:
Btw, you should seriously consider upgrading to S2.
S1 is... dead. S1 licenses aren't even sold any more.
#17 - DeKo
doesnt the mrt have a limiter? havent actually got lfs installed since i installed vista, so cant check.
MRT may have one, but like I said, even in the menu where you can turn the pit limiter on/off, it's defaulted to off currently. Weird!

I am definitely upgrading to S2 soon as I can - tough spending that money right now due to my wedding I'm saving up for.
@Deko: Ok, now slowly, think again. Why would a university-team purpose built autocross car have a PIT limiter?

(The answer is no, the MRT doesn't have a pit limiter )

Quote from mattmac83 :MRT may have one, but like I said, even in the menu where you can turn the pit limiter on/off, it's defaulted to off currently. Weird!

What menu are you speaking of? The only way I know to turn the speed limiter on or off is by pressing L (or whatever key you've bound it to) while on track.
I think it's in my misc menu - there's an option for RPM Limiter...I think? I just glanced at it, so I could be completely 100% wrong and just making things up as I go along, thinking they're correct.
i think youre confusing it with the framerate limiter
Possible, but I don't think so... I'll check when I get home from work today. Ah well!
Im 100% sure that it was frame limiter
Ok, let's place bets! I'll be home in about 4 hours.
I'll take the bet! $50,000 USD says it's the frame rate counter/limiter
This thread is closed

My car goes only 47 mph
(102 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG