I accept congratulations people
(24 posts, started )
Not bad. Glad you're happy with it.

You should tell that ugly so-and-so to stop sitting on it and ruining the photo, though.
Indeed, congratulations.

Be wary of that bloke leaning on it though, looks like he's about to steal it...
LMAO
I do look worse then the car, dont I?
Quote from Bob Smith :You should tell that ugly so-and-so to stop sitting on it and ruining the photo, though.

Yeah, I would have beat his arse for sitting on my car like that. I hope you did

What the heck is parktronic? Is this some electronic gizmo to help the people who can't do a simple task of parking a vehicle?

After my experience with my local Mazda dealer (new 2006 Mazda Tribute for the wife), I am thinking about a Mazda 6 for myself (that is a Mazda 6, right?) A very nice car. Problem is, the Tribute won't be paid off for 5 years, so I guess I'll have to settle with driving my 152,000 mile Altima until I get my 2012 Mazda 6 . Wow, that should put me at 250,000 miles on the Altima
Nice car squid, in my favourite colour for that car too!

They really are a good car. My uncle has the MPS version (mazdaspeed for you yanks :P) and blimey, its fast for a standard family car
Quote from mrodgers :What the heck is parktronic? Is this some electronic gizmo to help the people who can't do a simple task of parking a vehicle?

yah, it beeps when your bumper gets closer to the obstacle.
designed for blind drivers (why wouldnt they train their guide dogs to bark when they park)

also the car is pretty decent for the price, the ride suits me fine, the engine is nice and economical (I got 4.8 liters/100km on a highway this sunday, and it gets to 10 liters/100 km in the city with a light pedal work)
this is no Benz, but a very decent vehicle

Edited first post =)
#8 - bbman
Quote from mrodgers :Yeah, I would have beat his arse for sitting on my car like that. I hope you did

What the heck is parktronic? Is this some electronic gizmo to help the people who can't do a simple task of parking a vehicle?

After my experience with my local Mazda dealer (new 2006 Mazda Tribute for the wife), I am thinking about a Mazda 6 for myself (that is a Mazda 6, right?) A very nice car. Problem is, the Tribute won't be paid off for 5 years, so I guess I'll have to settle with driving my 152,000 mile Altima until I get my 2012 Mazda 6 . Wow, that should put me at 250,000 miles on the Altima

Well, if you wait a bit longer (which judging by your text you probably have to), you'll only get that one new...
Quote from squidhead :and it looks like a mondeo

Ford owns Mazda. Most of Mazda's cars are unfortunately, Fords. The Mazda 6, your Mondeo, and our Fusion, all the same car with a bit differences in the grillwork and trims.
Sod the car, those lambchops are easily the coolest thing about that picture

"You Beauty!!!"
sweet car squidhead. but, be extremely careful, someone could stole it, someone called Jonás
Quote from student :nice car indeed but i know for a fact honest people couldn't afford that car in the poor country of latvia. so either you deal drugs or pimp. which one is it?

Njaah, they just don't have robbery taxes like we.
Congratulations, Squidhead. Nice car and very nice color.

BTW,
Quote from student :i'd have to bust my ass for years to afford that car! and i know latvia is few times poorer than finland!

Yes, but in Latvia, in two years we have registred 65 brand-new Bentley's, about 5 Ferrari, 5 Maserati Quattroporte (and other Maserati model's), 13 Porsche 911 Carrera, 3 Maybach, 3 Rolls-Royce Phantom, etc. Cars like Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Range Rover, new 7-er class BMW, BMW x5, S-class MB, Chrysler 300c are so much, that it is not worth mentioning. Latvia economical situation is bad, but peoples find way to buy expensive cars.
Well, lets say I found something big to sell
(tell where you got that land lot from,
tell me where you got that land lot from,
I GOT IT FROM MY GRANDPA,
I GOT IT FROM MY GRANDPA (R.I.P.))

Edit: What's a lambchop?
The lambchops he's referring to are those hairy ones growing down the side of your face
Ofcourse we are poor ... But we manage to compensate for that poorness somehow ^_^ ....
Naah but really, I too do wonder, how people afford the stuff around... I guess everybody lives of loans or does some cheating...
Quote from Agniz :...

Yes, but in Latvia, in two years we have registred 65 brand-new Bentley's, about 5 Ferrari, 5 Maserati Quattroporte (and other Maserati model's), 13 Porsche 911 Carrera, 3 Maybach, 3 Rolls-Royce Phantom, etc. Cars like Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Range Rover, new 7-er class BMW, BMW x5, S-class MB, Chrysler 300c are so much, that it is not worth mentioning. Latvia economical situation is bad, but peoples find way to buy expensive cars.

In Finland we have registered 65 Volvos, 5 Fiats and 2000 horse carriages this year. And I may be damned to say but it is a record! A volvo costs two billions euros, a fiat costs a billion but a horse carriage costs billion volvos - but the tax is free whereas the fiat and volvo are both 2 quadrillion a year. Plus if it is a diesel, it's double of that. Not the horse, the cars.

Nice wheels though:
I'm glad you got a Mazda.
good choice you made there most reliable and economical if you are on a budget and under 25 just make sure you drive well and not run over old poeple for fun lol just kidding just keep you and others around you safe
you do look like a rabbid!
Quote from anik360 :good choice you made there most reliable and economical if you are on a budget and under 25

On a budget!?

That car would cost around €30000 here, without extras. I hate the Netherlands
Woa nice car squid
But I can’t imagine you drive an non rwd car lol you have to find a way to convert it to RWD (there must be a way since the MPS is AWD even if it does not have a center diff but a haltec managed clutch system)
Good luck with the new purchase.
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG