NO HELP NEEDED,IVE FOUND SOMEBODY TO HELP
ony my (local diks) C:\ I haev:

+track editor
+patch editor
+scawen editor
+insim editor NEW!

pm pls and i give for a small free you this application!!!! kthx
what's an "insim layout"?

The cruise servers use a layout (which anyone can make, it's a just a question of putting barriers and cones on the track. Making a playable layout however is a different matter) to define the rights of way.

Separate from this is that they use a separate program that interfaces with LFS via Insim. Afaik some of the programs are custom, one-off creations by those with programming skills. Some use an off-the-shelf application, I think LFS Lapper is one such thing.
add me to msn buddy
Quote from STROBE :what's an "insim layout"?

The cruise servers use a layout (which anyone can make, it's a just a question of putting barriers and cones on the track. Making a playable layout however is a different matter) to define the rights of way.

Separate from this is that they use a separate program that interfaces with LFS via Insim. Afaik some of the programs are custom, one-off creations by those with programming skills. Some use an off-the-shelf application, I think LFS Lapper is one such thing.

i want to build somethingl ike [ltc],i just need help with it
Quote from felplacerad :ony my (local diks) C:\ I haev:
pm pls and i giev for a small free you this applicantno!!!! kthx

:ices_rofl Fel
ADD ME TO MSN!! I NEED HELP WITH THIS!!!
#8 - Jakg
Quote from felplacerad :ony my (local diks) C:\ I haev:

+track editor
+patch editor
+scawren editor
+insim editor [b][B]NEW![/B]

pm pls and i giev for a small free you this applicantno!!!! kthx

ahahahahaha.

Smooth, i was on the phone to a girl then, and now she's annoyed because i was laughing down the phone for about 60 seconds at her.

Do you know how to program C, C# or Java? If not, then don't bother to continue.
i do not know anything,i need help with this
you need alot more help than you think
Look, just forget it. There is no "InSim editor" or something like that. You have to write an own program that communicates with LFS (via InSim), and this program has to control all that happens on your server. LTC uses such a custom program, as do the CTRA servers (their program is basically called the X-System). If you don't know your way around programming then it would take months till something usable comes out of this.
Just. Forget. It.
And if you just want to put cones, tyres, ramps, ect. on the tracks, press shift + u.

P.s. What's a Scawen editor? Can I edit his hair length?
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Quote from Jakg :Smooth, i was on the phone to a girl then, and now she's annoyed because i was laughing down the phone for about 60 seconds at her.

More likely because you were forum whoring instead of man wh.... giving her all your attention.
:shhh:
Attached images
sced.png
#16 - Jakg
Quote from filur ::shhh:

Quote from Jakg :ahahahahaha.

Smooth, i was on the phone to a girl then, and now she's annoyed because i was laughing down the phone for about 60 seconds at her.

I just did it AGAIN. Grrrrrr.

how do i do insim[?] [SOLVED]
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG