The online racing simulator
there should be trucks in the game
there should be truck the game because truck are in racing too and the can drift ^^
Oh come on....
This might sound rediculous but I agree that trucks would be interesting. A heavy vehicle with a high centre of gravity and a suspension with a much wider range would be nice.

Though I don't think drifting them is cool.

And by trucks I mean those champion rally trucks and possibly an SUV
Classy thread. I rate it 10/10.
Check the topic about what cars we belive will coming / hopes coming in S3. Trucks are mentioned some times there
LFS did have busses back in the day.
#8 - dadge
they should also put a search function in this forum
#9 - garph
What's with all the dumbass posts, they seemed to stop for a while but now there have been quite a few in the last week or so!?
Half Term in the UK, so all the kids are off school, instead of bugging their parents, they are bugging the Internet

[/cynical]
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Half Term in the UK, so all the kids are off school, instead of bugging their parents, they are bugging the Internet

[/cynical]

Dont know if you noticed, but half the threads havent been started by UK people...
Have patience and it will be rewarded.
Quote from Bob Smith :Have patience and it will be rewarded.

No doubt about that but everyone's aren't gonna live 100 years old
#15 - col
#16 - col
Quote from BumpinKickerl7 :maybe we were thinking more along the line of pickup trucks? ^(sarcasm)

WOW, that was a GREAT example of sarcasm !!!
At least when someone asks for trucks he should say if he talk about:

Trucks

or

Trucks (pick up):

I wouldn't bother having the second one but it's really the first one that is missing in LFS IMO
+1 for the first truck.

-1 for the second.

Racing trucks could be a hell-of-a lot fun in LFS. They goes pretty fast, and due to their heavy weight and size, I belive it would be a great challange to completely master.
Actually I hope that we 'll get a normal road truck (the big one not the pick up) and a race version.
Yea, a REAL racing truck . 1000bhp+ HUGE turbo's BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD. HUUUUUGE

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG