The online racing simulator
Quote from Intrepid :he would rather nail a women, spert his s*x wee into her

???

btw I didn't know evolution is something you can actually partake in...last time I check it just happens and there is NO set path you can actually sign up to. We re all part of evolution mate! lol its how it works!

since youre undoubtedly familiar with the sound of something passing over your head at high speed ive decided to phrase my response in a single onomatopoeic word:

whoosh
It was silly, specifically slowing from your front of the grid positions at the start.
-It made T1 even more dangerous than usual, with everyone trying to get around two abnormally slow cars.
-It put you always behind slower drivers. I guess it's more fun to catch people at 2 seconds per lap instead of following someone that can match your pace.
-90% of your passes involve some kind of contact. Having "sorry" bound to a button isn't a real solution for that.

When one of you were behind me I knew that it was in my best interest to behave as if I were blue flagged or risk a punt at the next coner. You might call it hard lifelike racing, but it felt like bullying to me, this >< short of wrecking in fact.
He means that the level of the debate is good or bad enough to guarantee some memorable quotes.
rofl... like his own sig for instance?
would you like to borrow my sarcasm meter?
Quote from jfgcatalan :It was silly, specifically slowing from your front of the grid positions at the start.
-It made T1 even more dangerous than usual, with everyone trying to get around two abnormally slow cars.
-It put you always behind slower drivers. I guess it's more fun to catch people at 2 seconds per lap instead of following someone that can match your pace.
-90% of your passes involve some kind of contact. Having "sorry" bound to a button isn't a real solution for that.

When one of you were behind me I knew that it was in my best interest to behave as if I were blue flagged or risk a punt at the next coner. You might call it hard lifelike racing, but it felt like bullying to me, this >< short of wrecking in fact.

i enjoy coming from the back of the field, and when we slowed down it was totally off the racing line, and no accidents were caused.

and the 90% contact thing, it was only occasionally a slight touch on OUR side of my car when we overtook, because people didnt see us coming (or did see us but turned in regardless). i have many replays of overtakes from a long way back, some see it coming and leave a gap, others turn in, make slight contact on my car then get overtaken by the driver behind me aswell.

i am not arguing with anyone here, i am just making a point so dont start cussing me please

PS i dont have a sorry key mapped and because i use mouse i have to let off the gas to type sorry
Mr Rodgers went to a banger server after wasting his sex wee, but he's not the one who got banged up :P
"real racers don't sex wee" lol should read "real racers don't sex wee unless rubbered up"

anyway I have requeasted the thread to be locked. I have learnt a great deal about everyone, and got what I needed!
Don't ever leave, Alan. You're the most entertaining thing on this forum lately.
Quote from srdsprinter :rofl... like his own sig for instance?

Now I'm just wondering how many are reading earlier posts of mine in other threads and scratching their heads over the sig not seeing it here in context.

I'll be remove it shortly.....
Quote from Intrepid :I have learnt a great deal about everyone, [...]

No you haven't... You got flak after you and Ayrton once more provoked a big part of the community, but you still have no idea how anyone of us drives and you don't care... In your book, nobody who races for real is worthy to be treated with respect unless he has proven himself to you... Anyway, my mentality is: if someone doesn't need me, I certainly don't need him. So, good luck and have a happy life!
why did u post that drivel ?. You can't tell me what I have or have not learnt... unless your in my brain somehow.

ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW
Learning is change on a certain level by the knowledge acquired... So based on the fact you predicted who wil post what and there evidently is no change whatsoever there can't be any learning involved...
Quote :. So based on the fact you predicted who wil post what and there evidently is no change whatsoever there can't be any learning involved...

I have learnt that I am correct in my predictions,
Quote from Intrepid :I have learnt that I am correct in my predictions,

And I have learned nothing because I already knew what you thought and how you support your opinions. But you've been entertaining enough not to have wasted my time
Quote from Intrepid :"real racers don't sex wee" lol should read "real racers don't sex wee unless rubbered up"

anyway I have requeasted the thread to be locked. I have learnt a great deal about everyone, and got what I needed!

we real racers, we masturbate.
Quote from Intrepid :I have learnt that I am correct in my predictions,

I don't think an admin will lock this thread like you want, if you want it to stop then you have to stop posting. More will post until it dies but if you keep posting then it will just continue for longer and become much nastier.
Quote from lefty :we real racers, we masturbate.

So in conculsion:

Real Racers = Wankers.

This thread taught me nothing i don't already know
lol I like the direction you guys are taking this.. "Let's say Intrepid is 'entertaining' to discredit what he is saying further, so people don't take him seriously"... lol nice one guys, I haven't seen that one done before...

Where are the admins at tonight btw... ??? It is quite clear people take my views much more seriously than what they seem to try and lead us to believe, and are much more fearful than they lead on. You wouldn't want LFS to be taken over by good hard, honest, and adventurous racers who might disturb the equilibrium would you?

If you really didn't care about what I said, and were not fearful that what I say might hold some truth you wouldn't be posting, especially on a thread that really has nothing to do with most of you anyway!!!!!

FFS when is this thread going to get locked because it has clearly gone into a slanging match exactly as I said it would!
hahahaha

we're fearful? of what, your posts?
Quote from garph :I don't think an admin will lock this thread like you want, if you want it to stop then you have to stop posting.

This thread will be locked down because
1) It has wandered wildly off-topic
2) It contains some not-so-nice remarks and a general bad tone
3) The OP requested it and those requests are generally satisfied.

I suppose there are some people who are interested in keeping it alive. For instance me, for amusement and because I like making a mental picture of the reasons someone has to post something. But actually the chances this thread will be kept alive are close to zero.
personally, i am going to enjoy it while it lasts
Quote from UncleBenny :hahahaha

we're fearful? of what, your posts?

Quite clearly... This post has

1. NOTHING TO DO WITH A RACER LIKE YOURSELF
2. THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD IS SOMEONE YOU CLEARLY TAKE A DISLIKE TO
3. THE AUTHOR HAS OPINIONS YOU DO NOT SHARE

So tell me this.. on a forum topic advertising itself to real life racers who might want to race each other, why do you feel the need to post???? If your not fearful of my words, why post??? Why argiue on a topic that really isn't relevant to you. Can you answer me this?
Quote from Intrepid :
it has clearly gone into a slanging match exactly as I said it would!

And in case you didn't notice: you asked for it, you got it, since the tone of the original post and of all subsequent posts of yours couldn't grant anything else. Don't blame others.

Edit: funny predictions though, like someone predicting "I think I'm going to commit suicide" and he actually does it...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG