The online racing simulator
that pass was from way too far back in a tiny braking zone to work, bound to end in disaster!
It's a form of motorsport.

edit -> And how does a video of a multiple-thousand $ shifter kart around an auto-cross make it more accessible?
Quote from srdsprinter :It's a form of motorsport.

lol all right for gods sake!

karting is ONE of the most ACCESSIBLE forms of motor racing in which you all RACE on a DESIGNATED bit of TARMAC at teh same time !!!

but keep it on topic please!
Hey guys, remember when Alan said Nighthawk shouldn't have had kids if he was serious about racing?

That was something.
still my favorite part of this thread, actually
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hey guys, remember when Alan said Nighthawk shouldn't have had kids if he was serious about racing?

That was something.

yes, what is wrong with that? Kids cost money? If you want to race you need money.... having kids means you have LESS money, and LESS time! He wanted an answer, I gave it to him! Having kids isn't a necessary thing, no one forced him to nail a women. He took that decision! If you don't like the truth.... TOUGH!

You don't need to be a financial expert to solve that simple equation!
Quote from Intrepid :yes, what is wrong with that? Kids cost money? If you want to race you need money.... having kids means you have LESS money, and LESS time! He wanted an answer, I gave it to him! Having kids isn't a necessary thing, no one forced him to nail a women. He took that decision! If you don't like the truth.... TOUGH!

Maybe conception was immaculate
Lol... Celibacy for Speed
Quote from Intrepid :yes, what is wrong with that? Kids cost money? If you want to race you need money.... having kids means you have LESS money, and LESS time! He wanted an answer, I gave it to him! Having kids isn't a necessary thing, no one forced him to nail a women. He took that decision! If you don't like the truth.... TOUGH!

just because something is technically correct doesnt necessarily mean its not effing stupid
stupid how?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hey guys, remember when Alan said Nighthawk shouldn't have had kids if he was serious about racing?

That was something.

Quote from UncleBenny :still my favorite part of this thread, actually

Cool, I made LFS history

When am I going to be up on the LFSNews.net?

Edit: Now I've read the rest past the 2 quotes here. Immaculate? Anything I do with a woman is immaculate
if you cant see how its stupid to tell people they drive like pussies, because theyd rather provide for their families (or have one in the first place), than to get some real life karting experience in some amateur series no one gives a damn about, then im sorry, but youre views on this world are truly beyond repair and im grateful, that youve chosen to abstain from taking part in evolution, as, being surrounded by water, the english genome is bad enough as it is
Quote from Shotglass :if you cant see how its stupid to tell people they drive like pussies, because theyd rather provide for their families (or have one in the first place), than to get some real life karting experience in some amateur series no one gives a damn about, then im sorry, but youre views on this world are truly beyond repair and im grateful, that youve chosen to abstain from taking part in evolution, as, being surrounded by water, the english genome is bad enough as it is

once again you have drawn your own meaning from what I wrote. He said that he desired to race, yet how was he to afford it.

I said if he had a true desire to RACE, he wouldn't have had kids! It's quite simple.

I didn't say he shouldn't rather provide for his family than race (that goes without question he has that responsibility now), but I said he would rather nail a women, spert his s*x wee into her, and create a couple of human beings than race. Is that not true? Am i saying it's right or wrong??? NO! I am just telling it how it quite clearly is! I can draw you a diagram if you want.

btw I didn't know evolution is something you can actually partake in...last time I check it just happens and there is NO set path you can actually sign up to. We re all part of evolution mate! lol its how it works!
Quote from Intrepid :We re all part of evolution mate! lol its how it works!

unless you've suddenly mastered asexual reproduction, evolution isn't just going to happen for you. maybe you should have paid a little more attention in biology rather than dreaming of your aspiring racing career?
this thread has got a bit personal!
I'm developing a picture of Alan as a 12 year old who shook Lewis Hamilton's hand once.

Seriously... "spert his s*x wee"?
At least we're getting decent sig material out of it.
Don't banger racing servers already exist?

So karters are like drifters only that they don't drift (unless they are on your inside)?

I'll give them that they are just a tad more articulate, but the pose is quite similar.

I'd be glad if there were a server for the likes of Alan and "senna", then they wouldn't be doing silly stuff in the CTRA server like this past weekend.
lol.. I told the admin to lock this thread! DeadWolf and co just can't argue like sensible people, and rather try discredit what I say with pathetic put downs that wouldn't even hold credibility in a kindergarten school.
Quote from jfgcatalan :So karters are like drifters only that they don't drift (unless they are on your inside)?

I'll give them that they are just a tad more articulate, but the pose is quite similar.

I'd be glad if there were a server for the likes of Alan and "senna", then they wouldn't be doing silly stuff in the CTRA server like this past weekend.

silly stuff??? The same silly stuff that gets Senna invited to the AutoSport Show to pick up his seed... I guess we can see you there as well shall we picking up your award.... yes???
Quote from Intrepid :lol.. I told the admin to lock this thread! DeadWolf and co just can't argue like sensible people, and rather try discredit what I say with pathetic put downs that wouldn't even hold credibility in a kindergarten school.

Word.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG