The online racing simulator
Community Conceptual Artwork
(67 posts, started )
If you're talking about radiation-modified squid genome mutations then there's NO WAY you're gonna be able to control those suckers.
Squid don't have suckers, that's octopi.
You're even sillier than I am. Something to be proud of.
is a deep pit really the natural habitat for bears ? me thinks youll get in trouble with peta members
Thanks Al :up: Mum always said I should have an ambition in life.

Shotty: the bears are housed in realistic surroundings (with great consideration in the areas of behavioural enrichment to encourage their naturalistic behaviours), separated from the pit by a drawbridge. When a hapless car comes spinning into the pit area, down comes the drawbridge! My bears are pretty well-fed and looked after, so it's not expected that they'll actually eat any drivers, maybe just biff them around a bit like kittens do. It's not like Jabba's palace with its underground Rancour cave. I'm not some kind of lunatic! Sheesh.
I hadn't clicked on this thread when it started. Just looked at it today.

Every time I stop laughing and calm down, I read another post and the laughter starts all over again.

Thanks for that . Very well done.
Glad you liked it Mike, but I assure you there's nothing funny about out-of-control mutated giant squid. Perhaps the prototype mutation-proof robot giant squid will have a successful test this evening ...

Quote from danowat :And the award for most surreal post goes too........

I almost LOL'd, but had to restrain myself due to being at a new job in a new office.

Due to the restraining of laughter, I now have a large chunk of branston pickle wedged up in my soft palette (I was eating my trademark ham + pickle sandwich at the time)

Thanks for that

If it's anything like my trademarked ham & pickle sandwich, prepare to meet at dawn. You may have your choice of lawyers.
Quote from Hankstar :If it's anything like my trademarked ham & pickle sandwich, prepare to meet at dawn. You may have your choice of lawyers.

Well now you're just getting silly :rolleyes:

BLT FTW
I believe the correct term is Octopussys.

great ... now im jealous
Man, you lot are freaking nuts........

In this company, I feel positively sane..........bottom fish bananas.......etc
Is there a danger of stray bullets from the snipers lodging in the leathery carapace of the squid?
Quote from al heeley :Is there a danger of stray bullets from the snipers lodging in the leathery carapace of the squid?

Tsk tsk... Kevlar exoskeleton, Mr Oldschool. Move with the times. Stock mutated squids are so passe.
I think Hank forgot the random portal in pitlane that throws you into the sky and you fall 203904093409 feet.
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
About time Bud Spencer showed up around these parts. He'll coco-bonk some sense into track design.
Sorry Xaotik removed my post.....

Heres the link from it
Quote from al heeley :To be honest Hankie, restraining a squid that large in the confines of its small pool would be really beyond the power of you or the devs, or even Becky Rose.

It's ok, i've bought the sim rights to this track and using technology from a previous team project believe I have found a way to constrain the growth of the squid, see...

Here is what happens when the 'Squid of Despair' gets you

As you can see the Banshee Studios squid handling technology is bar far the most advanced squid constraint system in deployment in the world today, just one of the reasons the FIA and Hankster chose us for this collosal project. That and the absolutely phat amount of cash we paid them.
Wiked, that is well Phat Becks.
Were any bears harmed in the acquiring of those screenshots?
I don't have a bear fetish. Honestly.
rofl becky i am laughing my ass off

Community Conceptual Artwork
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG