The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't believe your spanish is that good anyway but that aside. If it's a spanish website, it is OBVIOUSLY going to be biased towards Alonso.. The spanish are worse at being biased than the average british guy.. Spanish people put emotions before facts. That's what tends to get them in a strop.

i know spanish and english (almost perfect) i started talking those laguages at age of 2 i guess .... and the treatment that Alonso wanted was from a normal person, that was what he criticized from McLaren he didnt received a good treatment

EDIT: The mexican newspapers have the same interview as the others from Jamvib, and the FIA, Mclaren and Ecclestone prefer Hamilton as a champion, than Alonso or Kimi
Quote from jamvib :Same interview
or here
and so on
I repeat again: its an official interview with Spanish Press

Thank you for your support, as you know all about me and my skills.

the first website its not a Spanish Website is F1-Live, the second one is a well know and usually very biased paper, and the third one is Portuguese-Brazilian, someone needs more? give me five minutes and I will find some German and Italian saying the same as these ones.

How nice this sounds

This isn't going to make me popular... but everyone knows how popular I here. ME + Popularity = non-existant
Your from Sheffield. I can't comprehend you speak another language.
Go stick to making Knifes
Lol... you can't blame Hamilton for crashing out??
ok, more on mis-quotations. who's right?

Talking Ron Dennis..

Autosport:

"The problem was rain and his (Hamilton's) tyres were in the worst condition. But we weren't at all fazed about Kimi. We weren't racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63139

The Times:

"The problem was rain, and his tyres were in the worst condition. We weren't at all fazed about Kimi; we didn't care about Kimi; we weren't racing Kimi; he was racing Fernando."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t ... mula_1/article2607797.ece
Quote from BlueFlame :The spanish are worse at being biased than the average british guy.. Spanish people put emotions before facts. That's what tends to get them in a strop.

We are an international community, if we're going to start pointing at other countries saying you are this or you are that, we're going to end with a thread closing and banning party. We're all different, and we all have things we like and things we don't.

So please, keep the things in the track, where they must be. This thing is stupidly becoming an England vs Spain thing, I've heard and read incredible comments and press headlines from both sides, and the only thing I can think in that moment is : WTF, are you stupid or something? IT'S A CAR RACE!! At the end It's a big advert with cars going round a track.

Please, keep this out of the countries
I clearly saw gnomes pushing Hamilton wide at the pit entry.
Yes you can blame him (Hamilton) for crashing out, but on the other hand you can't blame him for his tyre situation.

Everyone knows that you should be able to drive flat out and your tires should last. But Lewis' tires did not. so on that part it's the team fault. They should of brought him in but decided to keep him out too long. Secondly lewis couldn't see his own tires in his mirrors as they were fogged up, so he had no idea his tyres had actually gone down to the canvas.

Lewis should of however been a bit more cautious into the pits. but his not like Alonso, Kimi and Massa. He's like Colin McRae, Flat out at every corner. Thats why he decided to fight for position with Kimi and thats also why he crashed out. Thats the stupid side of it.

Now as a rookie this year, wherever he finishes his done a good job. Thats something you can't take away from him. His beat his teammate World champion multiple times and has managed not to loose his head many more times than Alonso who has crashed out a darn sight more under much less testing situations. The amount of hate on these forums and silly arguments is shambolic. If you haven't got anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
Quote from BenjiMC :Everyone knows that you should be able to drive flat out and your tires should last.

WTF? The whole point of pitstops are to refuel and to change the tires (BEFORE they're shot!)... Why would anyone need pitstops for if "they should last"... That's an utterly biased comment and shows you've not thought it through, so please refrain from further commenting...
lol... intermediate tires in essentially dry conditions are in no way meant to last when your driving flat out.

Oh, and it wasn't gnomes, it was gremlins wasn't it?
Quote from bbman :WTF? The whole point of pitstops are to refuel and to change the tires (BEFORE they're shot!)... Why would anyone need pitstops for if "they should last"... That's an utterly biased comment and shows you've not thought it through, so please refrain from further commenting...

... Thats exactly what i said, they should of pitted him.

Edit: McLaren should of known they wouldn't last thus should of pitted him earlier.
I really don't believe you can put the blame on the tires.... Hamilton just screwed up, really his first screw-up, which is amazing after a near-flawless rookie season.
Let's not Hope for accidents... Thats not really good.

It certainly should be an interesting race now. Hamilton is in a Very good position to take the championship, but it's not locked up by any means.
Quote from BlueFlame :This isn't going to make me popular... but everyone knows how popular I here. ME + Popularity = non-existant

Cold dude, and as for popularity, you are known for the cheap shots, not the other direction.
Quote from BlueFlame :This isn't going to make me popular... but everyone knows how popular I here. ME + Popularity = non-existant

You know I respect you BlueFlame, and if you mean nationalism can lead to biased position, it's a matter of fact. If you notice, you're using the same (albeit reversed) logic in the sentence above. Anyway, it's nothing more than a general rule that cannot be indiscriminately applied. Each person is different, no matter what flag they wear, because flags, last time I checked, were speechless. People are not, generally.

I'm in Sheffield too, and I'm sure I come across far more clearly than a lot of your so called 'observations'..

Oh, and if you want to start a debate on language then perhaps you should learn that the plural of knife is knives...

Back on topic:- I think Hamilton just plain messed up, but TBH he was due a mistake.
A few observations:

1) This was the best thing that could've happened in the championship today. I laughed out loud at Hamilton's mistake, mostly because it was hilarious watching a car get stuck in the smallest gravel trap I've ever seen.

2) Vettel really redeemed himself after last week's disaster. Well done, Vettel.

3) Blueflame is a cock, just stick him on ignore like the rest of us.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
1) This was the best thing that could've happened in the championship today. I laughed out loud at Hamilton's mistake, mostly because it was hilarious watching a car get stuck in the smallest gravel trap I've ever seen.

True, I didn't realise it until you mentioned the size of the gravel trap, but it did seem a bit like a grown man had fallen over in the shallow part of the pool, and was drowning
I havn't read the thread because i'm just waiting to do other stuff atm and should really get off the forum but I wanted to post to say:

Credit to Lewis Hamilton not just for admitting that he made a rookie mistake, but coming straight out with the comment that "We can still do it.".

He had every opportunity to say that the accident was entirely the fault of his tyre, and whilst he said the tyre was bad, on British TV he openly admitted that the retirement was his own "rookie mistake".

Respect.
this final race is a worst case scenario for mclaren isn't it ?

they have two drivers who will be racing each other for the championship whilst ferrari and massa will do their best to aid kimi.
Quote from tinvek :this final race is a worst case scenario for mclaren isn't it ?

they have two drivers who will be racing each other for the championship whilst ferrari and massa will do their best to aid kimi.

And Hopefully the Ferrari-powered STRs as well.
the only thing i have to say is: This is gonna be interesting
Quote from Becky Rose :Credit to Lewis Hamilton not just for admitting that he made a rookie mistake, but coming straight out with the comment that "We can still do it.".

He had every opportunity to say that the accident was entirely the fault of his tyre, and whilst he said the tyre was bad, on British TV he openly admitted that the retirement was his own "rookie mistake".

Respect.

+1
For a 22 year old in his 1st season in F1 he's shown great maturity and character. And no doors were ripped off in the process....

Was a great drive by both Vettel and Button, and even Ralfy showed a bit of spirit by battling his way from the back of the field after his T1 spin, until he dropped it.

It's shaping up to be one of the best season finishes for years, reminds me of those final championship deciding races between Prost and Senna, great stuff.
2 things I wouldn't be suprised to see...

'oh and Massa has accidently pushed both mclarens off at the start!'

and

'Alonso comes in for his final pitstop, he will surely win the championship now, oh but wait those are wets going on instead of slicks!'
Well, i only watched the part were Hamilton crashed, and that must have sucked. I knew the results and expected him to go straight into the wall. But to get stuck in the sand trap must really been dissapointing.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :2 things I wouldn't be suprised to see...

'oh and Massa has accidently pushed both mclarens off at the start!'

and

'Alonso comes in for his final pitstop, he will surely win the championship now, oh but wait those are wets going on instead of slicks!'

How nice. But what else should I expect?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG