Money Talk
(57 posts, started )
Money Talk
If you had 100,000,000 what would you do with it?
I would buy a giant wearhouse and build a litle room in the corner and have a mini fridge and the wear house would be full of cars,bikes,boats, what ever i could fit in there.
Invest.
You saving for brain surgury?
A hundred million and you still wouldn't buy an S2 license? Tightwad!
#5 - DeKo
100,000,000 what? That much in Zimbabwe Dollars would just about buy you a decent second hand car.
I'd build a super race of atomic monsters to crush you all.

I may also buy a pony.
I would buy me a pizza.
I'd buy you one. I could afford it.
I'd throw in some garlic bread too.
I'd buy the MK Dons football side, put them back in Wimbledon, then chuck loads of money at it like Abramovich did at Chelski, get Vinnie Jones to manage them and put them back in the Premiership.

Don't really know why.
Like any other filthy rich bastard, General - you'd do it simply because you could
I'd buy more damn pot. Then a license, then a mini-fridge, then probably a bag of pot. After a few days I would throw the rest into the bank, invest it towards my education.

But of course pull out the rest of the money I need to finish paying for my Supra project (found a '91 MA70, no engine, just the car to drop a 1JZ into)
~Bryan~
I'd hire all the world's most reliable assassins, then whenever I felt a bit nonplussed I would stick a pin in the phone book, and that man dies. Would probably cheer me up.

Luckily I am not in the phone book.
I'd buy México.
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :If you had 100,000,000 what would you do with it?
I would buy a giant wearhouse and build a litle room in the corner and have a mini fridge and the wear house would be full of cars,bikes,boats, what ever i could fit in there.

i would buy the Blackbird computer of HP, a Boat (like the one bill gates owns) , a new house, an F1 car, i would do an exact replica of a FOX, LX6, and UFR.. i would like to have a plane, and a jet for general business around the world.... and why not? invest money for the progress of LFS..... and some other things i dont know
Quote from Blas89 :I'd buy México.

you have to buy first Salinas de Gortari (AKA the boss of Carlos Slim)

sorry for double post
Don't apologise for the double post. Apologise for that signature.=]
Quote from Hankstar :Don't apologise for the double post. Apologise for that signature.=]

whats wrong with my sig?
Quote from chanoman315 :whats wrong with my sig?

the fact that its ~5 times as long and 20 times as colourful as the post quoted
id start up a animal cloning business.... id have an army of polar bears and tigers

oh also , id by the guys to remodel the RAC into a mr2'est 2 seater
100 mil, hmm...I'd invest into real estate about a half, other half I'd put in a bank, and wait for the annual interest to survive...

by my calculations, at current growth here Real Estate would bring me almost +20 mil in a 5 years time, and the bank would pay me 3% of the sum every year, which results in 1.5 million per year...
quite nice...
I also would buy as much beer to everyone on this forum as they could drink, and who isn't Irish... i cant afford to lose all the money because of Irish...

edit: remembered a joke on that topic
- What would you do if you had 100 million?
- I would pay my debts...
- Ok, and what about the rest?
- The rest of the guys can wait till I have another 100 million to repay the rest of my debts
100M hey I'd buy 16 million lotto tickets so I could almost be certain of being a millionare oh oh wait that still will not garantee me winning the jackpot so why does anyone buy lotto tickets again? Ah that's right it's so they can dream

Bunch of dreamers
If I'd receive 10 000 - 100 000 000 € / $, I'd invest 50% and spend 50% on living.
I would surely quit racing LFS. Why bother racing LFS when you've built a race track in your backyard and have a garage full of cars to choose from...

Money Talk
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG