The online racing simulator
FXR Skin and Wheel Skin
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Tribe
FXR Skin and Wheel Skin
Can some one make me a Xbox 360 skin with my name on the windshield and LTC Cruiser on the back.

A replica wireless 360 wheel would also be nice.

I will pay any people that create these skins with LTC Cash (around 2-5k) if you play on LTC. If not, i will try and work something out
Quote from Tribe :Can some one make me a Xbox 360 skin with my name on the windshield and LTC Cruiser on the back.

A replica wireless 360 wheel would also be nice.

I will pay any people that create these skins with LTC Cash (around 2-5k) if you play on LTC. If not, i will try and work something out

I a premiere approach except xbox, which sponsors do you want present?
Attached images
xbox.JPG
#3 - Tribe
NOS, SPARCO, MICHELIN, MICROSOFT and can i have the Ferrari logo under the wing mirrors and can i have the PNG/PSD to edit if thats ok.

EDIT: Also Tribee on the windshield and a custom numberplate with the (X) symbol on the left and Tribee in whatever font you want
here, my prorposition if ok to say it to me for sending skin
Attached images
xbox.JPG
#5 - Tribe
niiice like it very much m8 can u do custom number plates? If not upload it and if you want send me the psd/png
Ben, I get the feeling that you want everyone to go, "Oh, ROFLcopter!!!!1 Ben you are soooo funny man!!!11one!!2" But NOS is car related and racing related, just because we dont use it in LFS doesn't mean people can't have it on their skins.

He wants Microsoft aswell, shouldnt we laugh at him for that too? Its a car not a computer...

Ban, just stop being such a noob and pay people some respect.
I made this the other day and sorry, but i can't resist.

I love it!

FXR Skin and Wheel Skin
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG