The online racing simulator
Subaru skin
(40 posts, started )
Je comprend) But i'm not speaking about WRC versions but public, which i can find near my houseand so on... (See my avatar) So some STI, Subaru, WRX, Impreza logos, signs and that's all) But, maybe, also my name on the windows))
Quote from IMPREZioniST :Je comprend) But i'm not speaking about WRC versions but public, which i can find near my houseand so on... (See my avatar) So some STI, Subaru, WRX, Impreza logos, signs and that's all) But, maybe, also my name on the windows))

You can't paint at the windows
But how people can write on the TOP of the front and rear window?
Quote from IMPREZioniST :But how people can write on the TOP of the front and rear window?

Aha, that can u only do at the GTR:s, thought u mean at the right and left windows
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Aha, that can u only do at the GTR:s, thought u mean at the right and left windows

that text copies the numberplate's text (in GTRs ofcourse)
You know, there are decals on the windows (rear and front), so that what i want
So what are the decisions?
naw, you can't get colored visors for rb4, sorry
Quote from flymike91 :naw, you can't get colored visors for rb4, sorry

ME understand... I only want wherever possible)
Quote from BastianB :Lol.
I dont think he needs it anymore he requested one year ago..

well, earlier in the thread people did say skinning takes alot of time :P
Quote from IMPREZioniST :Nope, i do not think so...

I also Subaru Impreza WRX STI Fan, but only of the models from 1996 to 2007 (2007 is my favourite) and 2011 Sedan. But with 2008 Impreza I was ungry with Subaru (also because of Boxer DIESEL).
omg the last post before you Impreza09 was a year ago so i don't think that they care.

Subaru skin
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG