The online racing simulator
Sound preview S3, it's a joke?
(52 posts, started )
#2 - Don
:rolleyes:
#3 - ajp71
I'd doubt it's real, unless the devs purposely leaked it.
Yeah it's true
Quote from Don ::rolleyes:

????????
Quote from ajp71 :I'd doubt it's real, unless the devs purposely leaked it.

me too. asked just to be sure.
i dont believe its true, S2 isnt finished yet, why they should work on 3?
but would like to have that bov ^^
This video is well done, but i also doubt that it's real, [RCG]Boosted already explained why. But great sound
S3 will definently sound better than that
Quote from geeman1 :S3 will definently sound better than that

i hope so!
Yeah, I am sure too that it´s not real. I had a few other Videos where a Guy exchanged the Sounds and put in a Audi Quattro Sport Rallye. It was perfectly matched with shifting and looked damn good.

The Video mentioned above reminds me to some of these sick Japan Videos where they race with some insanely tuned Skylines :-)
if only...........
in a game where the LX6 is a V12 .. maybe lol
#15 - axus
That in the S3 Sound Preview sounds like a Ferrari F40...
I'm sure S3 will sound better than that tho.
Very nicely timed that.
Thats just funny, so fake tho.
It sounds too real, its like putting a real photo on a car skin and playing it in game, it just doesnt match up with the environment in the game, but damn it'd still be awsome
Sounds good, but that chicane coming off of Kyoto National is not a place where most people go and floor it on exit

Wouldn't mind having sounds like this in LFS overall though
Quote from Tweaker :Sounds good, but that chicane coming off of Kyoto National is not a place where most people go and floor it on exit

Oh I just realised how bad LFS sounds today... these kind of sounds would definitely boost enjoyment.
Quote from Tweaker :Sounds good, but that chicane coming off of Kyoto National is not a place where most people go and floor it on exit

What Codec do I need to see it, I can only hear it?

Edit: It's only DivX, just re-installed windows and hadn't put it back on yet
Heh... they forgot to add the exhaust pipe flare-up. But otherwise very nice and well made spoof video
You seriously thought that was real?!
Is there any sound mods for S2, I would like the game to sound more like their real counter parts.

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG