The online racing simulator
xbox 360
(23 posts, started )
xbox 360
ok so my uncle works at ea sports orlando. so he can get me any ea game for 20 bucks. well he is coming into town tomarow so i baught ea skate from him that way i know ill get it for the cheep price. well im getting ea skate tommarow woohoo! but i dont have a 360 yet. so i was wonderin if anybodey has a 360 they want to sell for cheap(like $200) or if anyone knows of a place were i can get one for a lwer price. cuz i really want a 360 soon but i just dont have the money right now to buy one for the full price.thanks in advance.
I got a good deal from Amazon when I got mine. Ended up with the 20Gb HD, Gears, Crackdown, PGR3, a bunch of XBLA games and 2 wireless controllers for about £290 (about $580).
Don't know if that's such a great deal across the pond though, or if it's even still available.
#3 - Jakg
He wants one for £100.
Quote from Jakg :He wants one for £100.

:ices_rofl

even here there going for 300 euros though i got mine with:

4 games

20 gb hard drive

2 controllers

a remote control ( dvd thing maybe ?? im not sure )

haven said that... now all i need is a hd t.v to play it on cause my 12 panasonic is letting me down
Quote from Jakg :He wants one for £100.

If that's the case then he'd better forget it and try to find a used one that doesn't red ring every half hour. Never gonna happen.

Or I guess it might, if he doesn't want any more games or controllers. Or a HD. Or functionality.

I can paint a block of wood to look like a 360 and sell it for £100 if that'd make anyone feel better
Quote from Dajmin :I got a good deal from Amazon when I got mine. Ended up with the 20Gb HD, Gears, Crackdown, PGR3, a bunch of XBLA games and 2 wireless controllers for about £290 (about $580).
Don't know if that's such a great deal across the pond though, or if it's even still available.

PGR3 is crap. Forza 2 is much better
I have Forza 2 as well, but it wasn't out when I got my 360. Not played PGR since
Quote from Dajmin :I have Forza 2 as well, but it wasn't out when I got my 360. Not played PGR since

Lol exactly the same for me
Quote from Dajmin :I have Forza 2 as well, but it wasn't out when I got my 360. Not played PGR since

Haha, im just on a bit of a hate With PGR, because the only reason 'certain' people like it, is because the cars handle perfectly... on Forza with the driving aids off, the car... it just.... its on the edge when you WANT it to be, once your used to the controls, its predictable, yet sometimes the back flicks out. It's a great game, a really great game.
The only think i haven't found a liking to, is... theres just something missing from the game, it doesn't say IM A SIM like it SHOULD, its missing what Gran Turismo does well, just something... well, rap music in the menu's makes me think of NFS, rather than a SIM, i don't mind the music in general on teh game, but i think they needed to concentrate on the atmospheric details too, like Gran Turismo, every racer wants the buildup, and wants to feel like they are being strapped in to their Race Spec bucket seats , and the smells of stone cold metal rollcage, and all kinds of fluids...
Too bad the shadows in Forza 2 are so messed up, they are SO DARK that you can't see anything!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Too bad the shadows in Forza 2 are so messed up, they are SO DARK that you can't see anything!

I really want to buy it, it feels so nice when you feed on teh power with the trigger button and the sounds of all the cars are generally awesome. Compared to Gran Turismo, which seems to have an 'engine' similar to LFS, that determines the sounds of the engines.
the only reason i said $200 is because they are lowering the price on the 360's to $249.99 bran new(the premium edition) and i dont want any other games with it or anything. just the 360 the needed cords and the controler
If you send me skate, i'll send you an xbox360.

...skate won't be out before mid-october here.
ah that sucks. i got it now. ive been playin it on my friends 360 just about every day it is freakin amazing i love it so much.hey if you send me a 360 ill send you skate no joke.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok so my uncle works at ea sports orlando. so he can get me any ea game for 20 bucks. well he is coming into town tomarow so i baught ea skate from him that way i know ill get it for the cheep price. well im getting ea skate tommarow woohoo! but i dont have a 360 yet. so i was wonderin if anybodey has a 360 they want to sell for cheap(like $200) or if anyone knows of a place were i can get one for a lwer price. cuz i really want a 360 soon but i just dont have the money right now to buy one for the full price.thanks in advance.

do u have a game stop store where u live?? cus they sell xbox 360's for about 220$
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ah that sucks. i got it now. ive been playin it on my friends 360 just about every day it is freakin amazing i love it so much.hey if you send me a 360 ill send you skate no joke.

The problem is, if i send you an xbox, and you send me skate... until i receive the mail... skate will be out here aswell.

I wish you lots of fun with it tho, and that you may find a good deal for the box soon.
I apparently uploaded my demo video as well, but couldn't find the damn thing after.
Probably won't be buying Skate, but it does just feel "cool" to play, very much like what I assume it feels like to pull off a huge move IRL
AWESOME!

I know what i'll be doing tonight... thanks a lot for the hint Vale!
Cool, thanks. I'm not sure if it'll have it stored since it was a while ago he demo timed out, but I might as well update my EA account and see.
Doesn't look like it wants to load at work though, so might need to try again when I get home.

xbox 360
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG