The online racing simulator
#1 - sam93
Single Seater version of STCC.
Will there be a STCC version for Single Seaters? Maybe different divisions, like a division A for BF1 and Division B for FO8's and a Division C for FOX's or just one whole divisions for all single seaters but the higher performance cars Have to have restrictions.

Sam.
it could be called SSSC
+1 like the thought !!!
#4 - sam93
I just think that single seaters are more fun then Car's, I have used cars since i started playing lfs but about 1 week ago i started racing Single Seaters on CTRA and found it alot more fun then car's.
Well I entered the GFC because I wanted to do some single seater championship. It is really fun, in an other way. I also like the TBO class we are using in STCC. Both classes are very different and I like both. From an action point of view though, I have to say that TBO is much closer then single seater (in most cases anyway).
+1!

Single seaters are fun...especially in SO in a fast RWD car. Ive moved from the XFG to the XRG(silver license) and have been having alot more fun and much better results in the XRG. RWD cars make you a better driver IMO.
+1

more races to watch
I wish people would stop posting things saying "+1" GRRRRR
+1
+/- 0
x = |-1|

any way, i'd triple the idea. i can't make the OWRL times so would love a different league.
|-1|= +1
Absolute Value FTW
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Absolute Value FTW

LOL it's been so long since I have dealt with absolutes that I totally missed that, nice one =)

It's definatly a good idea. See what happens with the STCC first

Single seaters IMO don't bring as much action as touring cars do, but it would still be fun to watch, unless it's something like yesterdays F1 race, then it's just boring to watch the top ten finish almost exactly like they qualified...
I'll start by saying that the STCC is a collassol amount of work.

I have a business plan based on the STCC that's theoretically worth a lot of money.

What I dont have is a working business, and that's what i'm trying to set up. If sucessful then common sense says "duplicate", so I have not ruled out a single seater league modelled on the STCC.
i dont think an ss version is a good idea, i only have a minimal idea of how much work it is and things like keeping up with deadlines(which i have tried to do once)so give her a break an just love the stcc as it is with double the affection
#20 - FL!P
Quote from james12s :i only have a minimal idea of how much work it is

What is it you don't understand in "collassol"?

(sorry Becky, couldn't resist )
I'm guessing you have signatures turned off, so i'll post it here (and for posterity as I change mine regularly)

I appologise for my poor English. My Doctor says it's because i'm thick.
#22 - FL!P
Don't listen to doctors, they're just killjoys! And this one is probably jealous too because you're much smarter than him/her.

I found your slip very funny, but I certainly didn't intend to offend you. I apologize if I did!
flipwhat i was saying is word like that cant begin to describe it
Not offended at all Flip.
#25 - FL!P
Phew!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG