The online racing simulator
The Gentlefoot Tin Top Challenge (GTTC)
Owing to the success of the GFC will introduce an addition to the GFC for season 2. I plan to introduce dual class racing with TBO and GTR classes for next year. The races will shadow the GFC season taking place an hour or two before the start of the main GFC races. The races will be around 30 minutes in length and the series will be known as the Gentlefoot Tin Top Challenge (GTTC). Go to http://www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/viewtopic.php?t=259 for more info.

The rules and judicial procedures will be identical to that of the GFC which can all be seen in the gentlefoot.com forum. Hopefully it will be as successful as the GFC too.

Start Date circa Dec 07-Jan08

Please post here if interested so I can guage the likely numbers of entrants.
Yup, I am interested
I think running this series alongside the GFC is a great idea! I would definitely enter for GTTC races.
#4 - Gil07
I'd be interested, as I can't make the late time of the GFC. Sounds interesting
Quote from Gil07 :I'd be interested, as I can't make the late time of the GFC. Sounds interesting

In season 2 the GFC will have a slightly earlier start time of 20:00 UK local time.
#6 - DeKo
can we compete in both?
#7 - Gil07
Quote from Gentlefoot :In season 2 the GFC will have a slightly earlier start time of 20:00 UK local time.

Great, then I might be able to make the GTTC have FM online clan at 7pm
Nice, give me a reason to learn the tintops...

Im not a fan of the lower classes...so ctra sucks for me
Quote from DeKo :can we compete in both?

But ofcourse You think I'd put all the effort of running a league if I didn't plan to race in it? hehe. OK I might not put too much effort into it. I'm hoping to be defending my crown in the GFC
I probably wouldn't be able to make it for several of these races as I'm often away at the weekends, but when I'm able to I'd enter.
It's a tempter but I do prefer the single seater.

I may enter purely for fun though - the GFC is where my commitment lies though.
Sounds like a good plan. I don't seem to have much time on Sundays at the moment for GFC races, but the earlier start times should help things out next season.

Like Nigel, I will most likely enter a few rounds for fun but I need to concentrate more on the GFC next year. Great idea though, I love the atmosphere we have in the GFC so another championship is a smart plan.
Depends whether I´m at home at the time of the races or at uni. I´m 100% sure I´ll take part if I´m at home. I´m 100% sure that I won´t take part if I´m at uni. So make it a 50-50.
#15 - robt
Im intrested, will have to learn more though
Quote from robt :Im intrested, will have to learn more though

A page will be added shortly.
I'm very interested But I'd like to know what day of the week its gonna be held. (Busy with Academy etc. )
I think Gentlefoot plans to run it as a support series to the GFC so it will be Sunday evenings if it does.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I'm very interested But I'd like to know what day of the week its gonna be held. (Busy with Academy etc. )

Yep - it will be run alongside the GFC. The races will start about 2 hours before the start of the GFC race.

See http://gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81 for this seasons calendar. The next season will be almost identical although the start time may be an hour earlier.
Can you tell me the exact time of the start? Uk time prefferably thanks
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Can you tell me the exact time of the start? Uk time prefferably thanks

Sorry, actually hit edit instead of quote

Don't know yet. Will depend on the start time of the GFC races which may be 20:00 UK time. If that is the case then the GTTC start time will be maybe 17:00 or 18:00 UK time
Quote from Gentlefoot :Sorry, actually hit edit instead of quote

Don't know yet. Will depend on the start time of the GFC races which may be 20:00 UK time. If that is the case then the GTTC start time will be maybe 17:00 or 18:00 UK time

Great! I'm taking part then. Sorry, for noob questions but where to sign in?
I'd be interested as well.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Great! I'm taking part then. Sorry, for noob questions but where to sign in?

Nothing set up yet. Will get a page set up soon for sign-up. Watch this space
Quote from Gentlefoot :Nothing set up yet. Will get a page set up soon for sign-up. Watch this space

roger

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG