The online racing simulator
Worrying Trend
(81 posts, started )
I dont have a problem with that, I was banned from one server (the only server) for hitting someone after the race because i spun out in t1, i guess he thought it was intentional and instantly got banned :\ but I guess i'd rather have clean servers with the risk of getting banned than a wreckfest
@ HittuS... LOL I remember that thread. . At the time, I thought wow,
banning for THAT? but later on, I kinda agree. It can be really annoying.
Also, I don't think people should just park on the middle of the track right after they finish a race either. Doing that just invites that sort of thing
to happen.

I dunno tho, it seems to be some sort of unofficial ritual that goes back since
before I started playing. I don't see it going away any time soon.

It really does sound harsh to ban people for doing that as a way of showing
their appreciation for having a particulrly good race. But I guess you could
compare it to what do you to to a guy that shows his appreciation for a
recent job/pay promotion by setting fire to the business?
Quote :The producers of the Live for Speed racing simulator make every effort
to ensure the program is safe but can not accept any responsibility
whatsoever for personal injury or death that may arise during the use
of the software, or any damage of any kind to your system including
corrupted files, lost data or damage to hardware.

:monkey:
Quote :personal injury or death

Nothing more satisfying then ram/bump fest after a race.

most of what i want to say has been said.

After all the race is over, so no rules , there is a spectator option or you can press shit & r for nitro or you can blow off steam by aiming at the guy who came 1st at 150mph or just hassling them. (make sure target is someone who knows you obviously)

Now that prob makes me sound like a wrecker , but half the fun of this game is what happens after a race , like after the main show , the after show party begins

i would never leave car unattended anyway 99% of the time (ie not having hold of the wheel) A. makes to much noise B. is likely to damage wheel (common sense i would think)

Most people that have played LFS know the score on this one. if its a serious race , then obviosly respect is due .

but some of you guys need to relax a little, here was a new guy experiencing somthing he didnt think was fair game and suffered a very rare malfunction, some of you go overboard in personal retaliations , just an observation , not trying to fan any flames , please not lets turn this place into stress zone

Mazz4200 im sure youve seen how different admins and hosts and racers respond online to after race antics , they dont bat an eylid its the only time we racers can unwind .... just try do what you do after a race in a race , you soon see those bats turn real , and get put in spec / kick or banned

hope i wasnt to harsh guys
I'm sorry but I'm gonna be blunt here. Those who complain about being rammed after the race really need to get out more. If you don't like it, don't leave your car on trackside when the race has finsihed, return to the pits instead.

Worrying Trend
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG