The online racing simulator
So it starts at 7pm UK time?

I'm rubbish at telling the time. :dunce:
Yes mate, 7pm UK time
GMT=UTC as far as I know.
UTC time you can check on LFSworld. There you can also see the differnce form your country to UTC.
Germany is currently UTC+2, wich also is GMT+2.
So it's 20.00 CEST.

So, see you guys in one hour and 15 minutes.
Thanks. I'd like to apologise in advance on behalf of all us thick people for the stream of stupid time-related questions.
Damnit, I didn't know GMT didn't change, so I thought I was GMT-7 not -6, which I am until OCT 28.... So now I cancelled plans, when the race actually starts when I wanted it too anyway, and I am sitting here like a fool. :doh:

I'll be there though.
Sucks to leave that early but got squeezed and the magic explosive barrier did the rest
I've just had a blue screen of death, so no more racing for me.
Maybe I can join in for a second race and start at last position but I'm way to much pissed at my PC to be racing now.

Thanks for the opportunity (spelling?) danowat
I spun out...i had to go to dinner too, so i left
20:12
Quote from niall09 :I spun out...i had to go to dinner too, so i left

20:16
Quote :Racername: [DR] Niall
Online at: CTRA Race 2

I spun out, then had dinner, and then i posted. Sorry for the confusion
ahaaaaaa!!

/A.Partridge
Thanks for the racing guys! Even if I was more towards the backend of the grid, I enjoyed myself. Unfortunatelly, during the second race, my shifter started to malfunction, I was not able to drive a lap without mishifts or wrong gears. In the end, I rather discoed, as I was more thinking about what is happening with my shifter than the race . So I had to retire with a real mechanical failure.
My first race was long and uneventful, i did make a great start though . Second race, i never read the rules properly and didn't know the track was reversed. I'd NEVER been on the track in that direction
so i was a total noob and decided to give up as i was in last place with a few spins.
Sorry I had to go early everybody. My girlfriend decided to call me from the pub despite the fact that I'd told her I wasn't going to the pub because I was doing this race and then doing work. Couldn't concentrate with a pub in my ear.

Shame because race 2 was shaping up quite nicely where I was, train of 5 cars all waiting for someone to make a little mistake.
i also had a mehanical faliure ( there was a loose nut behind the wheel
Grats to those that stuck at it , had some very nice racing, will do results ASAP
The first race was great and very intense, unfortunately I've done a stupid mistake in the second race, so I had to pit and lost much time.

thanks dan for the good organization, always a pleasure to take part in your events.
2 great races for me, very intense, fast and with nice battles . I'm satisfied with my performance, i actually drove faster then i thought i could before the race. Thanks to Dan for organizing the event, good job.
I could make excuses, but I won't. I was just not quick enough.

Some good fair fights as people came through the field, but I spent most of the night toddling around on my own. Then lost concentration and caught the wall on the penultimate lap of the 2nd race and ended up upside down.

Good racing all round, and congrats to the winners.
i would ov finished but i rolled it .
#71 - troy
yep nice racing with you all, goal for me was to finish and not take out all of you, that worked not bad mostly ^^ even if i almost screwed it on lap 18 of race 2, did a nice backflip there but somehow i managed to limp to the finish. i hope we will see more events like that in the future, pressure wasn't to high because i couldn't screw up a whole season and the fights where still intense but fair. loved it
Thanks for organising this, Dan. So rare to get a good LX4 race around here. And thanks to all the drivers, very well-behaved bunch we had in there.
next race you do should be uf1 at aston gp 25 laps lol that would be a long race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG