The online racing simulator
LX4 sign me up
So are we still on for 6pm? I'll have to get dinner going early...
Yes, still 6pm
if its 6, im not going to make it 7 would do the finest for me now.

Good luck fellas
Well there is Q and then two races, so you might be able to do the last one.

I'll most probably able to make Q and 1st race, so sign me up!
It's 6GMT, which is 7BST obviously.............

Info has been sent via PM, let me know if you havent got it
If there is still a place on the grid available, I would like to give it a shot. I will be probably too slow for the front runners, but a 20 lap race on SO Long can be interesting anyway.
so thast 8 oclock here in spain ?
Count me in.
put me down if you can Dano
Quote from jwardy :so thast 8 oclock here in spain ?

If its 6GMT, its 7 spanish time
Are Spain not GMT +2 ATM?
Quote from danowat :Are Spain not GMT +2 ATM?

Not that i know of, because its inline with France, and Germany is futher across and that is only +1, its starts getting +2 when you are inline with Finland and Hungary i think
Spain is GMT +2 now, thats 20:00 here, jwardy.
Yeah, it's CEST which is GMT +2
Well i dunno how that works out, cos Spain is the same width as France... and everywhere in France is +1....
Nope France are GMT + 2 as well, although they are only 1 hour ahead of us, because we are GMT + 1 (BST).

Bloody timezones are a pain in the arse..................
Oh, i thought GMT was 0 and European time was +2... oh, well if i am +1, then it all makes sense.
Ok ok , you made a little boo boo Dan. If its 6pm for YOU, its gonna be 7pm for the Spanish guys, cos its only +1 from OUR(mine and your) time. So guys from Finland its at 8pm for brits its at 6pm, and for anyone inbetween the UK and Finland its at 7pm
Nope, I clearly stated in the first post 6pm GMT (NOT BST), so it's 7 for me
Just to reiterate, because of obvious confusion.

Race starts at 6pm GMT

Which for the brits amongst us is 7pm (BST is GMT+1)

For those in CEST (Central European Summertime) the race start is 8pm CEST

Bloody poxy timezones are a royal PITA
But I was taught GMT -Greenich Mean Time, was for the whole of the UK... ok, so its at 7pm, for me and you dan. That means its 9 for the guys in Finland, and 8pm for anyone inbetween the timezones of Finland and the UK .... SORTED
GMT is GMT, but we are currently not on GMT, we are currently (untill Oct 28th) on BST which is GMT+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG