The online racing simulator
LFS forum works like old RSC?
(30 posts, started )
#26 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :I remember an "anonymous benefactor" had kindly supplied them with a new server, and that this "anonymous benefactor" was closely linked to SimBin... not sure why i remember this though, as i can't find anything on it :X

Perhaps because it was their server?

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=293087
Quote :Finally, we would like to convey a huge thank you to our previous host, SimBin Development Team AB. Without their assistance, RaceSimCentral would likely not have survived.

i've recently found out that there's some searchbot that literally attacks this forum from time to time. Trying to solve this.
Maybe this is a cause for the forum not being available sometimes, though i personally never experienced any problems.
Quote from Victor :i've recently found out that there's some searchbot that literally attacks this forum from time to time. Trying to solve this.
Maybe this is a cause for the forum not being available sometimes, though i personally never experienced any problems.

I get this every now an then thought it was the DNS thing but happened again today. For some reason it just looses connectivity to forum for a couple of minutes at a time, it seems quite random. Mostly it works well though. Also had this effect with the masterserver on occassion although much less frequently. Never have seen it with other sites, so wierd
Quote from Victor :i've recently found out that there's some searchbot that literally attacks this forum from time to time. Trying to solve this.

Wow, searchbots are the worst!

I never have any problems with this forum, apart from whenever maintenence is going on.
#30 - JTbo

Luckily it is only some brief moments, not more than 30minutes at time from my experience, maybe it is that searchbot, I think that problems have come during this week, at least haven't noticed them before.

LFS forum works like old RSC?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG