The online racing simulator
buggy tyre wall
(5 posts, started )
buggy tyre wall
i know ive been around long enough to know that this isnt news but after a time without playing and one of the first servers i join i see a guy running thru a tyre wall full on its a real turn off...
follow sk-9 until the first chicane at westhill about 1 minute into the replay.
Attached files
buggy tyres.mpr - 144.3 KB - 154 views
just lucky imo - as they already said in the replay.

Try to explain THAT (just recorded yesterday): watch patrick, 18 seconds after the start.
And before anyone asks - this has NOTHING to do with a speed hack!

btw if your speed is high enough you can even drive through barriers. and they´re not supposed to maybe fly away when u hit them like tires
Attached files
brb.mpr - 1.2 MB - 119 views
It´s not a bug it´s a feature.
You don´t need much luck for this.
Try it if you full drive in those tyres. I had it often enough that you come through without a serious crash
#5 - SK-9
?? seriously?? the tyres weren't there! the guy in front knocks them all down! O_o
try watching the replay again guys following 'daddy-o'...... the spilled tyres are just cleared when I fly through

I was trying to go flat out and set a pb, but got the chicane wrong and was expecting to crash - hence me literally stopping the lap (since any time set would be unfair as I hadn't driven the same track) to say 'lucky' and spikee giving the smiley since he was watching.

buggy tyre wall
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG