The online racing simulator
Hate Speed Hackers? Good News.
(12 posts, closed, started )
Hello Guys,

Yes I have hacked in the past, and find it very boring now, and want to appologise to all that have whitnessed me in the act, this was a bid idea and I regret doing this now, and hope we can race together like we have in the past. But having not seen many for a while, I thought I would give it a try to see if it still works.

ANSWER = NO

Hack doesnt work anymore (Speed Hack) hope this is good news to all that was getting rather pissed with the hackers
in before flame war/lock/deletion.
Lately, I've seen it working in the demo servers (racing), but they bang into the wall too fast with it
Good news that is no more losers yee.
popcorn anyone ?
Sorry, but your story is bullshit. Why should I, as a server admin believe it? Just because you have used the hack in the past, and you say you won't use it again, why shoul I and other admins believe you?

You're not getting an unban from my server

DK
+1 Michael. I'll take a big box

BBQ anyone?
like Gunn said in another thread:
Quote :Someone who cheats once can never be trusted again.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Sorry, but your story is bullshit. Why should I, as a server admin believe it? Just because you have used the hack in the past, and you say you won't use it again, why shoul I and other admins believe you?

You're not getting an unban from my server

DK

1. Good because your server is shit.

2. AND THE HACK DOES NOT WORK, OK GUYS, AS OF NOW, IT DOES NOT WORK, I HAVE 3 FRIENDS WHO HAVE IT (REMAINING NAMELESS) AND THEY CANNOT GET IT WORKING EITHER.
Burn The Witch!
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Seem it was good enough for you to use just a few days ago - Your ban still stands at our servers and wont be changing

Like i just ****ing said, it doesnt work anymore, omg more noobs by the minute
Sorry fella, although it takes guts to apologise, I still can't and won't trust you.

Also, it doesn't sound like your apology is from the heart, you sound more sorry that the hack doesn't work, more than you betrayed the devs and us as a community.

I hope, for your sack that this thread gets locked.

May your LFS soul rest is peace..

Edit: You attitude now stinks. You made the mistake, take the punishment like a man.
This thread is closed

(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG