The online racing simulator
Uh...Any Hippies Around?
(106 posts, started )
Quote from MARSH2a :No hacky-sack for me but a good game of Frisbee golf is good for a day like this.

smoking the ganja and playing hacky-sack brings back memories from a few years back (3 to be exact :shy

lunch break at school, roll one and smoke it, then play while being high as a kite. Needless to say those last hours at school weren't that interesting anymore

I do not approve smoking buds at school, save that for later
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Never touched the stuff, nor do I intend on it.

Maybe that's why I'm so damn happy and helpful?

You misunderstood, I meant that noone who seeks pot in BC doesn't find it within seconds!

If it was legal and regulated, I'd probably still have a little now & then. It's a lot less of a menace to society than booze, that's for certain - yet most people don't think twice that you can head to the liquor store and load up all you want.
I dunno, the smell of it makes me feel sick, so not something I'd want to injest.
Cookies!

disclaimer: I do not condone the ingestion of illegal substances / materials / other forms of matter such as plasma etc, blah blah blah.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :If it was legal and regulated, I'd probably still have a little now & then. It's a lot less of a menace to society than booze, that's for certain - yet most people don't think twice that you can head to the liquor store and load up all you want.

Indeed. Just think of all the reduction in traffic accidents if pot was legal (yes, I know it would still be concidered driving under the influence). There would still be traffic accidents, but instead of high speed death to all accidents, they would be damageless accidents at top speeds of ~5 mph or so.

Quote from mrodgers :Indeed. Just think of all the reduction in traffic accidents if pot was legal (yes, I know it would still be concidered driving under the influence). There would still be traffic accidents, but instead of high speed death to all accidents, they would be damageless accidents at top speeds of ~5 mph or so.

LOL, that just reminds me of a certain part on 'Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke' when they're crashed into a sign post, and he still thinks is hes driving.

"Hey man, hows my drivin' man?"

"Erm, I think we're parked man"

Uh...Any Hippies Around?
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG