The online racing simulator
Uh...Any Hippies Around?
(106 posts, started )
indeed, breakfast sucks!
Awww cummon wake-and-bakes are the best. I'm comming off mine right now. It's just a great way to start the day.
~Bryan~
#78 - CSU1
Quote from Hankstar :Never been a big fan of breakfast buds myself, even when "between jobs" for lengthy periods. I prefer to wait until the end of the day, or at least lunchtime.

mmmyeeees lemme see been between two jobs myself now clocking up ~700 hours of gta sa. and had my gf throw my portable tellie down the stairs. cos splinter cell one had come out. up in the morn, play, sleep...addictive games ^^ them, but VERY good

EDIT: fyi I work and am no hippy,

e; wakeup bakes suck ass my friend yuckers:tired:
Quote from CSU1 :mmmyeeees lemme see been between two jobs myself now clocking up ~700 hours of gta sa. and had my gf throw my portable tellie down the stairs. cos splinter cell one had come out. up in the morn, play, sleep...addictive games ^^ them, but VERY good

EDIT: fyi I work and am no hippy,

e; wakeup bakes suck ass my friend yuckers:tired:

Fixed your Avatar for you
Attached images
#80 - CSU1
Quote from Bean0 :Fixed your Avatar for you

uncanny! would you believe I already had one made with a spliff in the mouth
Quote from dropin_biking :Awww cummon wake-and-bakes are the best. I'm comming off mine right now. It's just a great way to start the day.
~Bryan~

True, occasionally it's nice to get up and roast but I have to deal with other peoples' money at work. Best to leave the ol' jazz cigarette until I get home, where the only victims of my reefer madness would be the innocent citizens of San Andreas or the entirely guilty citizens of wherever Max Payne lives ...
That would be New York!

Morning highs used to be the best. Always seemed like I could really feel my face! :
There are little pills that do that now. They help you dance good too. Or, at least, dance a lot. To anything.

New York! Don't know how I forgot that...short-term memory aint what it used to be...for some reason...clean refridgerator...mow the lawn...spay dog...wait, this isn't my to-do list! :zombie:
Breakfast, wake and bake, whatever you want to call it, I of course didn't do it before work. Well, I worked nights, so my breakfast was indeed after work, hehehe. My next job was in a chemical lab. You eat Heinz Ketchup on anything? Feel a little tingly after eating that hamburger with ketchup back in the mid 90's? Seriously, you'd be surprised at the chemicals I was using (not using the way I used pot, LOL) simply to test freakin ketchup. It was my internship for school working at Heinz. Or maybe you guys don't see that brand overseas? Some brands are everywhere, but then I'm surprised at some of the brands that aren't available outside the US. After the Heinz chem lab was a manufacturing shop where I'm still at. Driving forktrucks, working on multimillion dollar machinery, and being high definitely doesn't mix.

Ah yes, the ole short term memory loss. Me and my bud use to make fun of ourselves so much over the short term memory loss. He was worse than I was. He'd stop talking in mid sentence and leave you hanging waiting to continue. "Dude! You gonna continue?" "What? Was I saying something? What was I talking about again?" ROFL.
Dude! What does mine say?

Plenty of Heinz stuff down here Rodge, but real patriotic Aussies use Rosella brand tomato sauce (ketchup? woss dat?) on their Four N Twenty meat pies (mmm, gristle n gravy). What's a rosella? A parrot. Nice little bird (beautiful plumage) but eats the seeds out of apples, which makes my neighbours, the orchardists, really bloody impressed. Perfectly appropriate logo for sauce. I suppose. Eh? What? Get off my lawn! :geezer:
8:17 am... today, my 47th birthday, lost most of my hair (hair to the middle of your back doesn't look so cool when your part is 5" wide) But I am rollin' a wake-n-bake right now, soon I'll be buzzed like my hair...
#87 - JTbo
I just grab my shotgun
Dudes...this thread is sooo stoner infested...*Hits bong* We should get a crazy game of hacky-sack goin on later!
~Bryan~
I'm in! Though I can't quite get the leg up like I use to .
No hacky-sack for me but a good game of Frisbee golf is good for a day like this.
Frisbee golf eh...*scratches head* Continue...
~Bryan~
Sadly it's just what it sounds like...
Ehh..damn Americans How do you find the people of Alberta BBT? My family went to Red Deer last summer and I thought it was a pretty chill place to reside. Never found any hippies though haha
~Bryan~
I thought i was the only person who got ripped and played this all day...... until i saw this thread......
Quote from dropin_biking :Ehh..damn Americans How do you find the people of Alberta BBT? My family went to Red Deer last summer and I thought it was a pretty chill place to reside. Never found any hippies though haha
~Bryan~

[necroreply]
I really like Alberta. The people are very friendly, and overall we have a pretty positive attitude and work ethic. BC I found quite a contrast, people were more often rude and indifferent... At least on the coast anyway, that's the only place in BC I've lived. Took me a while to get used it when I moved there. If something goes wrong, people will make an effort to help you here - whereas I found on the coast people would laugh, point, and continue on their way much more.
[/necroreply]
We only don't help people with long hair.
I had short hair then
You didn't offer them pot, which was why they were mean.
They should've already been high & thus happy
You can't tell me anyone ever inadvertantly "runs dry" in BC!
Never touched the stuff, nor do I intend on it.

Maybe that's why I'm so damn happy and helpful?

Uh...Any Hippies Around?
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG