Higher res tyres/Brake calipers
High res Track, not the full pack
Smokemod
Alpinestars Glovs
High res suits
Different Lights for all cars

euh,, i think that's all
Electric Kar's track updates.
DaveWS's skid sounds (assuming they didn't become standard with his engine sounds it patch W)
DaveWS's revised FZ50 and FZR engine sounds.
And of course my own setup analyser.
cool guys, keep them coming!
Different lightning (don't remember the name or author)
Smoke mod
Bob's Setup analyzer
Analyze for speed
F1 Perfview
please answer my question about your sig
#8 - steve
Outgauge stalling only
I Use Analog Gauges V1.0, graphics by me, i'm editing my textures again ( my LFS screwed up, had to reinstall the default ones ), use new tyres made by me... as far as i remember that's all... wan't to use Pit Spotter again but can't use LFS Relax...
I only use Time Monitor (a test example of what lfslib.net can do) because it's allowing me to see all my data of the race even when Shift+F. I have so a clear and wide view of the track ahead me with my split time, difference to last lap etc. Realy easy to use !

The Link & A preview image (not done by me offcourse).
Smoke mod doesnt work with my X10 version, where do u guys get a working version?? thanks
#12 - Gunn
I'm using my own custom tyre sidewalls, my own drivers suit and I've replaced some billboards. Apart from car and helmet skins, that's it, LFS is standard.
Quote from drift_apprentice :Smoke mod doesnt work with my X10 version, where do u guys get a working version?? thanks

asking in a "smoke mod" thread would make more sense....
EK's High Res track pack.
Lots of alternative cockpits, love the High Res FOX and FO8
The beautiful High Res skies by KiD and Don
High Res Tires.

Anything High Res really
Hi res smoke
Different tire threads
Hi res tire logos
different lights for XRT
Hi res suits
Hi res gloves
momo steering wheel
Thats basically it
haha...do you have a hi res screen to?
Quote from shadow2kx :I only use Time Monitor (a test example of what lfslib.net can do) because it's allowing me to see all my data of the race even when Shift+F. I have so a clear and wide view of the track ahead me with my split time, difference to last lap etc. Realy easy to use !

The Link & A preview image (not done by me offcourse).

That thing is exactly what I have been looking for since the death of GhostMod (all I ever needed from that mod were splits comparison...never the ghost)

Sorry for offtopic though, but how do you use/run it?

On topic.
EK's high res textures, reflection mod and a custom selfmade light here and there.
Quote from gohfeld23 :That thing is exactly what I have been looking for since the death of GhostMod (all I ever needed from that mod were splits comparison...never the ghost)

On topic.
EK's high res textures, reflection mod and a custom selfmade light here and there.

cool, nice avatar
Quote from drift_apprentice :Smoke mod doesnt work with my X10 version, where do u guys get a working version?? thanks

Use hybrids. Supers are good too.

I use:

High-res Tracks
High-res Interiors
High-res Skys

Not much, just a little eye-candy.
Hi res tracks, skyes, reflections, better brake discs, and some other stuff.

Now, the default pads are red, right?
But it's not the texture, because if i use modded pads they all are somewhere between red and brown...it's a bit annoying!
my addons are-

random dds. files collected over the time ive been here
Quote from LRB_Aly :Different lightning (don't remember the name or author)
Smoke mod
Bob's Setup analyzer
Analyze for speed
F1 Perfview

Is it the Smoke Mod for LFS 0.5X10 and if so were can i get it
#23 - FL!P
I use high res mods (tracks, skies, interiors, tyres, suits, etc), LFSRelax, and FlipCams all the time. I use other stuff occasionally, like LFS Replay Analyzer, AnalyzeForSpeed, LFS Fast Forward, etc.
Quote from gohfeld23 :That thing is exactly what I have been looking for since the death of GhostMod (all I ever needed from that mod were splits comparison...never the ghost)

On topic.

Easy to get it working:
Launch LFS, type /insim=30000 (or another port number).
Then go back under windows, and launch TimeMonitor and fill the fields correctly.
Press connect.

To see the time monitor, you must complete at least 1 sector.

That's it
Quote from shadow2kx :Easy to get it working:
Launch LFS, type /insim=30000 (or another port number).
Then go back under windows, and launch TimeMonitor and fill the fields correctly.
Press connect.

To see the time monitor, you must complete at least 1 sector.

That's it

Lol I guess my download went sour as I didn't have anything to launch. It was just a series of unknown files, etc.
I'll re-download and run it again (btw I know how to connect insim, just didn't realize that it comes with a launch file and mine didn't)

*EDIT*
OK, I did it again and this is what I have in the folder. Nothing to launch, unless I'm missing something.
Thanks for your help.

Essential Addons
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG