The online racing simulator
What do you do when your bored?
(63 posts, started )
Mike, can I come over and play dollys?
When im bored with something? Two choices left, right? Either ill do something else or just "nothing". Nothing btw does'nt rly fit since the brain is always active, even when youre sleeping. Anyway, do you remember the last time you where doing nothing at all? I dont mean when you're sleeping, lying (<-strange word btw) in coma or anything simular. Im talking about just sitting around and thinking or even trying not to think about something at all, just enjoying life and the moment. Just in case you'll try it out, dont overplay it or it can cause irreparable damage to your brain ^^. Theres always something to do and i consider this as something else to do, because according to my definition it is something, isn't it? Whatever...

/spam
Quote from 510N3D :Theres always something to do and i consider this as something else to do , because according to my definition it is something, isn't it?

well according to your definition fun is driving around in circles so i wouldnt value your input too much if i were harjun
Quote from Shotglass :well according to your definition fun is driving around in circles so i wouldnt value your input too much if i were harjun

lol, shotglass, the guy who always has got such strange avatars.:vomit: I prefer having fun on the track instead of pressing the F5 key 24/7 in order to beat jakg Compare the fun on the oval with the pain in ur'anus. You cant see them, but they are there. Now hate it & ignore it, i dont care but please, get lost with this boring and meaningless anti oval behaviour, just in case there's anything else left Or when was the last time you replied to one of my comments in a different way? Btw, we are in the off-topic section, never put too much value into the stuff in here because if you do, then the hole forum is getting a offtopic- yunkjard.
Quote from 510N3D :please, get lost with this boring and meaningless anti oval behaviour

youre taking me way too serious mate
Quote from The General Lee :Whats your brothers/dads username there...

brother's is

Karan

My dad isn't on it, he is 50 years old, he doesn;t have time for comps.
The only time im bored is if im not playing the computer, which is only ever if i so happen to be in hospital because i got ran over by the school bus, after not making an attemp to get out the way, because i can always reset :/ (not really)

Nah, when im bored im usually at school, so i have to stay bored.
Quote from Bean0 :I beleive the acceptable term is "one handed websurfing"

hahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl hahaha LOL
Quote from Shotglass :youre taking me way too serious mate

trust me buddy, im not taking you serious in this thread at all, after all. Read between the lines
make small fires with gasoline
Lets see...

Play lacrosse
Write songs/poems
Flame people like Harjun on this forum for being idiots
Talk to random girls
Hit on Dani (LONG story, if you wanna know what happened, PM/MSN me)
Play my instruments
Wish I was taken
Check my sugar levels
Riverdance

And last but not least...
Wish I was a mod so I could lock threads like these
Make 700 posts

I play LFS or Counter Strike.

If the weather's nice i'll probably go out taking pictures.
#63 - CSU1
Quote from Rappa Z :I do go outside. My mom makes me go to the local lake to swim with my brother every day, unless it's clloudy, and thank god it was cloudy all week.

lmao, so you and your brother are dont get to wash when its cloudy lol.peeeeeeuuuuuwwwww~~~~~

What do you do when your bored?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG