The online racing simulator
What do you do when your bored?
(63 posts, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :M5 E46? Do you mean an E46 M3 , or an E34 M5?

5 series...i might be saying the wrong "e"
Quote from harjun :my brother put a BMW M5 E46 engine in an old E30 (for those retards who dont know anything about bmws, a 318is , the really old ones)

theres a good 350bhp in that engine...and, in such a light car like that...BRUUMMM!

No he didn't.

There's no such thing as an E46 M5
i go to cinema
Quote from ajp71 :No he didn't.

There's no such thing as an E46 M5

OK ILL SHOW YOU PICTURES THEN!
Then we all get to laugh at harjun, its fun for everyone!
Quote from harjun :OK ILL SHOW YOU PICTURES THEN!

Turn the contrast on your monitor down a bit...

Maybe you used your extra skill to over-clock the engine to a E46?

Harjun, Tristan/Ball Bearing Turbo/AJP71 is right. There is no much thing as a M5 E46. Maybe you are getting the "E" shape wrong as you said.

Also, it's not that light, its about average, nothing like a Caterham etc.
well a M5 is pretty heavy compared to a Caterham, try FZ5 VS RAC or LX6 ull see HP doesnt means all, now on-topic, mlostly i go play my PSP, or with my dog, go to karttrack or buy some neon crap for my case or download movies (btw i have The Simpsons Movie in GREAAT quality:really atm DL'ing GP500 within' 30 minutes i can go ride my motor
When I'm bored I'll surf youtube, check out cool stuff on the net. Or chat on msn with people I hardly ever talk to or don't really know who they are. If I'm not allowed on the computer or one isn't available I'll probably go hit the bong and watch some cool movies, then come munch out a couple hours later.
~Bryan~
im sorry....ill just take some photos ill show you, it was a 5 series m5, quite old, and my brother & dad put it in E30 shell , they fried the ECU, so they had to get another one ( i overclocked the ECU lol,, and it fried!, i am gonna watercool my next ecu j/k)

Its well cool, FAST!
I'm guessing it was a E34 M5?

What was wrong with the E34 shell in the first place or did they buy a stand alone engine? Why not just buy a E30 M3?
Quote from The General Lee :I'm guessing it was a E34 M5?

What was wrong with the E34 shell in the first place or did they buy a stand alone engine? Why not just buy a E30 M3?

yeh thats it e34...because they just wanted to put it in an e30 shell...it was a project ...ill find it for you, gotta go to bed now, its somewhere on www.e30zone.co.uk forums
Whats your brothers/dads username there...
When i'm bored, it's usually because my eyes have rotted too much to play LFs. Usually i go read or sleep.
"Bored"? Nah, I'm too busy smokin'.:flamed:
When I'm bored I argue with my wife and storm off to the pub.
Do any of you actually go outside, play football or any other sports?
I did play football till I really damaged my knee. It sometimes stops me playing LFS.

I am on the road to recovery as we speak, so not to worry!
Quote from Bean0 :I beleive the acceptable term is "one handed websurfing"

you wouldnt believe how useful it can be to have had your right arm broken forcing you to learn left handed mouse use

Quote from ColeusRattus :I wonder when Apple comes out with a usb driven helping device, called iWank.

as usual the japanese are way ahead
i normally dont have time to be bored but when i am i find something to break and try and fix it or i go out cycling... also music is a good way to use up time
when im bored i go outside, get my mates out and just mess around, or as the old people used to say 'glue sniffing behind the walls'
I do go outside. My mom makes me go to the local lake to swim with my brother every day, unless it's clloudy, and thank god it was cloudy all week.
Ok, so I seem to be a bit different than all of you. When I'm bored I like to....

-lay on the floor and do puzzles of Strawberry Shortcake, puppies and kittens, Dora, and Barbie.
-Play Barbies
-color in my many stacks of coloring books laying around the house.
-Play with PlayDoh
-Play with my new toys called Webkins. They are stuffed animals that have a password that you log on the website. Then you get a computer version of your stuffed animal in a The SIMS like website. You have to feed it and play with it and keep it happy.

As you can tell, yes I have 2 little girls, 6 and 3. Of course in addition to the girly stuff they sucker me into doing, we also swim, play baseball and hockey, ride bikes, and other non-girly things. The 6 year old races LFS and we use to race a lot when the computers were networked together. Now on broadband, I'm using the network card for the modem, so I have to get a router yet to connect them again.

What do you do when your bored?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG