The online racing simulator
Good pikes peak game thing
(40 posts, started )
Hank successfully takes another thread off-topic. News at 11.
Quote from Hankstar :Don't recall actually, it's been at least 8 years since I played GT2. The one in GT3 was nice and flat and felt about 10 miles long. I've not given GT4 much of a thrashing (somehow they made the physics suck more than ever - if I can't get a 400hp Charger sideways, something is seriously wrong).

Yeah, with an open diff it would just spin up the inside rear which is okay (although you should still be able to get it sideways with an open diff I'm sure), but then stick an LSD on it and it would spin up both rear tires without getting sideways! Hmm....

Fortunately if that updated version of GT4 for the PS3 (with new graphics and physics) is anything to go by, they've fixed that MINOR (haha) flaw and improved the driving experience a bit more for GT5. Should make it fun enough to enjoy lapping the 'Ring in a Ferrari at least...
I hate ALL of you D:<
I hate everyone...

Back on topic, no you can't get a sim version of pikes peak, but you can drivce the Escudo on a small and very watered down Pikes Peak in GT2 and Rallisport challenge iirc
I'm sure there was a Pikes Peak made for Racer.
so theres now sim besides Rapistfactor that has Pikes peak hill climb?
Quote from Kevin. :so theres now sim besides Rapistfactor that has Pikes peak hill climb?

www.Racer.nl
Also check out the section of the RSC forums about it.

It's pretty raw, or was when I last played it. But it is good for a blast about every now and again.

Tracks and cars are made by the community, so obviously some are better than others.
Quote from Kevin. :I hate ALL of you D:<

Now who's changing topic?

*sigh* anyway, back to the topic at hand (some people, honestly *shakes head*)...

I might give Racer another go. I had it for a while but didn't really get into it. I'm curious as to how it's going these days actually...
Quote from Bawbag :I only reached 1100Kmph

Kilometers per hour is km/h, miles per hour is mph, so I can only assume you reached 1100 kilomiles per hour - that's a damn lot!
I really enjoy the rfactor version of pikes peak. Specially with the Peugeot 405 and the Audi S1. Escudo is fast but I don´t like that car.

Me at PP =)
Quote from Hankstar :I might give Racer another go. I had it for a while but didn't really get into it. I'm curious as to how it's going these days actually...

About the same as it was when I first tried it out in 1946 or whenever that was....
I guess I'll try racer... again.
Quote from Batterypark :Kilometers per hour is km/h, miles per hour is mph, so I can only assume you reached 1100 kilomiles per hour - that's a damn lot!

Oh well i'm extremely sorry for making this awefull mistake, that is quite clearly one that is never made and should never be made as you clearly proove you'd have to be some sort of clinical genious to work out I was talking about the allmighty km/h.

Seriously.
@ Batterypark: "kmph", "kph" and "km/h" are all acceptable variants of the same thing

Good pikes peak game thing
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG