The online racing simulator
D1 Professional Drift Series
(16 posts, started )
D1 Professional Drift

The series will run an event each week, Tuesday Nights, 9.00pm (GMT+0/BST)

The overall series will have a total of 32 drivers and 3 Judges

Cars for use, range from the XRG, XRT, RB4, LX4, LX6, RAC and the FZR

Tracks will range from Autocross Layouts to race circuits.

At Each event, every tuesday night, the 32 drivers will attempt to qualify, they only have 1 run in which is the only run that the driver is able to complete. There will be no second chances.

The officials, will then pick out 16 drivers, who think that the drivers have performed well, and be put forward into the semi-finals.

The 16 drivers will narrow down to 8, via a randomised grid that puts 2 drivers, one on one, the winner goes through to the next round,
the 8 drivers narrowing to 4, then narrowing to 2 drivers, the winner from this round, being the overall winner, the other 2 drivers from the 4, go into a One on One battle for 3rd place

The results and a short log will be placed on the main site.

There is also chance that this Series can be created with a broadcast, and spread across the LFS Community.

(Note, all drivers are required to have TeamSpeak installed, it makes organisation easier, rather than typing everything, you only need to hear audio, no mic needed)
im in

dont u mean FZ5?
im in 2 and yea he means fz50 cuz FZRs dont drift
Did you know they could sue you for using their name? D1 is a copyrighted trademark
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
well, may be a copyrighted name, but im not nor am i going tio make money using the name, so thats the way around it.

And yeah, i ment FZ5, Doh!

GMT-7 will be 9 take away 7, which is 2pm. the time is up for alteration to compensate for cross sea drivers.
Quote from simscube :not to sound stupid, but what time is it 9.00pm (GMT+0/BST) at GMT-7 (USA pacific cost)

Hmmm..... 9PM GMT relative to GMT-7 would be....

wait for it.....

I said wait......

9 - 7 = 2PM Simply amazing.
-
hmm 9pm 0gmt.. when i am +2 GMT is it 11pm for me? if i'm right then ,,nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" change the time pls
Quote from LFSn00b :Okay, so it's 11pm-12am for me, meh, i may attend.

LFSWName: LFSn00b
Racename: #87 Moo.N. Puntola

Niko Puntola
If what, I am in..
GMT+2 = 11pm at my country.
too late make it about...8pm gmt... i would have loved to come otherwise
Quote from djgizmo68 :Tuesday Nights, 9.00pm (GMT+0/BST)

WHY TUESDAYS?
so that people have school/work in the morning?
I'd like to enter...
like i said, the time is up for adjustment, but will be adjusted for the most outcome.
Quote from djgizmo68 :like i said, the time is up for adjustment, but will be adjusted for the most outcome.

I'd recomend adjusting it to fridays or saturdays
I am definitely in too!
-
yes, Including me, and most probably [HeavyD]Big Cheese

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG