The online racing simulator
LiveForSpeed cheats
(39 posts, closed, started )
LiveForSpeed cheats
Update: Recently seen people using illegal add-ons on LiveForSpeed Demo. Also known as LFS NOS.

Gives u an extra advantage of other racers.

Drifting, Racing or even Dragracing, its not fun anymore for decent people who are trying to accomplish what those, well basicly called, Cheaters are doing in less than 5 minutes.

Quiting till problem solved

«5.o»FoRZa»©
Quote from LFS Drifter :If you could possibly get the name of thew S2 Users, if there are, report them to the Devs and they should suspend there account or delete it if possible. this is just a growing problem that they are working on stopping, its gonna take time we're just gonna have to deal with it.

As my former message said, LiveForSpeed Demo. =)
Haven't seen any of the people using it on S2.

Just a shame some kid got bored and had to mess up the fun i assume..
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :Haven't seen any of the people using it on S2.

Shouldn't be a problem for you then since you are S2 licensed
Quote from obsolum :Shouldn't be a problem for you then since you are S2 licensed

U got 2 wifes, makes u switch sometimes to, to keep some fun =)

Get the point? kthnxbai.
Well as there is no quick fix fot this problem, why you don't just wait and play S2 until then ?

Why you want to quit completely ?
Thanks for the useful info that you're temporarily quitting LFS. By the way, I'm going take a pee now. Cya later!
LOL android.

If He wants to quit LFS let him...

But what i dont understand is why quit playing LFS when you have an S2 license and the problem is in demo!!

Its like supporting a football team in the premier league and quit supporting them because a div 2 team lost.. or something like that... same principal. which doesnt make sense now does it? (thats the point im making)

He wants to switch to the other wife to have some fun.
#9 - muhaa
People are using this on the s2 server's now.
Some people use it everywhere. Single- and Multiplayer. Also we got a few cheated hl´s in the past.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Some people use it everywhere. Single- and Multiplayer. Also we got a few cheated hl´s in the past.

We had that a few times, right.
But everytime this happend in the past the Devs did something against it.
So I bet it won't be different this time.
I can't understand why people enjoy proclaiming on the forum that they're quitting lfs, like they're prompting for everyone to beg them not to go...? Frail egos, hmm. If you don't like playing anymore, just don't play, we'll try to get over it, but coming on here to spit your dummy out just deserves the spoilt brat slappy treatment.
Sadly the threat of you quitting will not make the devs down tools and bring them running to your aid, to help make life sweeter for you. They have other priorities to work on, but believe me, they are aware of the cheats and hacks around. Cheaters on the demo version are not one of their priorities though, for very obvious reasons.
Quote from al heeley :I can't understand why people enjoy proclaiming on the forum that they're quitting lfs, like they're prompting for everyone to beg them not to go...? Frail egos, hmm. If you don't like playing anymore, just don't play, we'll try to get over it, but coming on here to spit your dummy out just deserves the spoilt brat slappy treatment.
Sadly the threat of you quitting will not make the devs down tools and bring them running to your aid, to help make life sweeter for you. They have other priorities to work on, but believe me, they are aware of the cheats and hacks around. Cheaters on the demo version are not one of their priorities though, for very obvious reasons.

/wall. blow me kid, even if ur a moderator, dun start talkin shit or somethin against me.
To be honest, I'll talk whatever my opinion is, now go spit your dummy out somewhere else.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :/wall. blow me kid, even if ur a moderator, dun start talkin shit or somethin against me.

Bye bye, I'm sure we'll all miss you
I like the bit where he calls Al a kid despite him being much his junior, and then go's on to talk in some kind of 'txt spk' :dunce:
#17 - Jakg
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :/wall. blow me kid, even if ur a moderator, dun start talkin shit or somethin against me.

He's allowed his opinion, even if he is a moderator - if he's opinion is that your an idiot he's allowed to voice it just like we all can, but at least he did it in a well thought out and mature way rather than "dun start talkin shit"
lol this is a classic.

its like an RPG game or something where someone says, I am quitting the game, and everyone turns round and says, can I have your stuff?

don't get wound up by cheats, just carry on as normal since the guy will soon get bored of LFS with no challenge there, they only cheat themselves. if you get beaten by a cheat then take it as a compliment, he had to cheat. this is worth tonnes more glory than even winning the race. same goes for cutters, wall hacks and aimbot!!!!1111oneeleven.

just enjoy lfs your way and dont let the cheater win by making you quit lol.
Actually I don't even care a lot if someone cheated. I play this game because I love the realism and the excitement of an even head to head race. If someone else cheats, it's not going to piss me off as long as I can race against my friend.
Quote from richy :lol this is a classic.

its like an RPG game or something where someone says, I am quitting the game, and everyone turns round and says, can I have your stuff?

don't get wound up by cheats, just carry on as normal since the guy will soon get bored of LFS with no challenge there, they only cheat themselves. if you get beaten by a cheat then take it as a compliment, he had to cheat. this is worth tonnes more glory than even winning the race. same goes for cutters, wall hacks and aimbot!!!!1111oneeleven.

just enjoy lfs your way and dont let the cheater win by making you quit lol.

Thats what happened when I left runescape 3 years ago..lol.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :U got 2 wifes, makes u switch sometimes to, to keep some fun =)

Get the point? kthnxbai.

What's wrong with having two wives? Is that supposed to be a bad thing? If two women and one man want to get married, then I have no problem with it. Although, I personally wouldn't want two wives. One wife would start PMSing, and then the other one would join in.
#22 - llew
Quote from wheel4hummer :What's wrong with having two wives? Is that supposed to be a bad thing? If two women and one man want to get married, then I have no problem with it. Although, I personally wouldn't want two wives. One wife would start PMSing, and then the other one would join in.

Thats not what he was saying, he was just using an example.

I'm going to +1, we're mostly all aware of this issue, and mostly don't care that your not going to play anymore.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :Update: Recently seen people using illegal add-ons on LiveForSpeed Demo. Also known as LFS NOS.

Gives u an extra advantage of other racers.

Drifting, Racing or even Dragracing, its not fun anymore for decent people who are trying to accomplish what those, well basicly called, Cheaters are doing in less than 5 minutes.

Quiting till problem solved

«5.o»FoRZa»©

Like we care?

Quote from [ADT]sid :i have some type of wall hack lol, is not a cheat, its a bug of the vide card and i can see throught some walls

Its called wireframe and i have made a "hack" for lineage with this shit ^^
Considering that you are a S2 you could just PLAY S1 or S2.

But if you insists on playing demo for some reason you can always join another server. I doubt that the entire demo population is cheating
This thread is closed

LiveForSpeed cheats
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG