The online racing simulator
Optimum Entry Racing Angle
(58 posts, started )
Hi everyone...I would just like to state to the people who think that laying a bit of rubber down will loose your time severly

For the more tighter corners it is necessare, to have a 5 degree entry angle to the corner...this will speed your time up by a decent amount... obviously, try stay as non angly as you can for the less tight bends...

Just a tip
Did you convert this to chinese and back to english before posting?

can't under stand the post, sorry

Simon
aw...i hope some people understand
Sounds like its some drifting advice.

Dont know what "team" he is speaking of, though.
#5 - axus
Harjun, what is your first language?
english

Its racing advice...obviously drifting would bloody be as much angle as you get without spinning
team = time??
He's saying that having a bit of a slide into tight corners is faster than trying to take it full on without losing grip.
Surely it depends on your style of driving, the corner, the setup your on, whether your leading or chasing....

There are far to many to many factors to consider to make such a sweeping statement.
Quote from harjun :Hi everyone...I would just like to state to the people who think that laying a bit of rubber down will loose your team severly

For the more tighter corners it is necessare, to have a 5 degree entry angle to the corner...this will speed your time up by a decent amount... obviously, try stay as non angly as you can for the less tight bends...

Just a tip

Whuh?
Can't believe I'm going to dignify this thread with a response, but anyway...

The only way I see a slide helping you through a corner on a normal racetrack (i.e. not rally) is if the normal turning radius of the car is too large (e.g. really tight hairpins) or the car has way too much understeer and simply won't rotate.
My XRT setup for BL1 definitely encourages a bit of "additional rotation" when entering some corners with the correct braking. Harjun is (sort of) correct in what he's saying, he just didn't explain it very well or explain what technique is used to accomplish it.

We've also sorta covered this topic (trail-braking) several times before...
#13 - Jakg
A tiny amount of slipage WILL get you more grip, but you really wont notice the 1-5% slipage, and if you try you'll just end up going "dor1ft0!111!!!" into a corner.
I prefer 4 wheel slides.
Some people understand...feel free to thank me
#16 - DeKo
Quote from harjun :Some people understand...feel free to thank me

Its pretty common knowledge, if your talking about what jakg said. Only problem is that nobody can understand a word you're saying.
And to get ahead faster in life, its good to know how to read\write properly, just a quick tip
The whole point of the Thanks/+1 system is not to ask for thanks.

Edit a day later: Amusingly I got more thanks for this then I could ever imagine. What a weird bunch of people you all are! I haven't thanked one yet!
Quote from harjun :Hi everyone...I would just like to state to the people who think that laying a bit of rubber down will loose your team severly

Just a tip

STOP!...

GRAMMAR TIME!

Perhaps reading through your posts before you submit them would enable people to actively take part in the discussion. It took about 3-4 read throughs to get a grasp on what you were saying..

I understand.......................... that you are just a bit of a dipstick.

No need to thank me..................................
Quote from harjun :Hi everyone...I would just like to state to the people who think that laying a bit of rubber down will loose your time severly

Just a tip

WTF? Babelfish?

DK

Thank you for what? A reminder? Anyone with at least slight knowledge of physics and RWD cars have been using this technique since the stone ages. No Harjun, you didn't do anything worth "thanking".

Maybe i shouldn't have made this post but i just couldn't stop myself.
Most retarted post of the day...well second, the overclocking one is worse.

People giving out driving tips really need to have some sort of reputation that proves that they know what they are talking about or at least post advice that can be understood.

All your posts end the same way Harjun, I dunno when you're going to learn, unless you like how things always turn out
I think a thumb down button would be more useful, then most people wouldn't have to circumlocute every time someone acts retarded.

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG