The online racing simulator
my gloomy bear skin
(6 posts, started )
my gloomy bear skin
well heres my first actual attempt to making a skin (i mean actual as in actually working hard to make it... usually i just make something in 2 mins :P)... it took me two days to finally decide on what i should do... my car was sitting around just in its white and pink paint til i remembered gloomy bears :P i was thinking of adding some more decals like company decals... anyways here it is =] oh and i know i suck at making racings suits lol.... and gloves :P but i wanted a gloomy driver lol
Attached images
sub.jpg
sub2.jpg
sub3.jpg
sub4.jpg
sub5.jpg
sub6.jpg
Not bad, but pink is not my color Also, I think this should be in finished skins under the XR's.
thanks =] and i didnt put it there coz its more of just a screenshot than having people dl the skin lol O.o?? did that make sense at all? lol
sorry, it makes me feel sick
Quote from dizzlez :sorry, it makes me feel sick

lol thanks for checkin it out anyways :P... it was the first skin i actually liked so i got excited and wanted to show everyone lol... i guess not everyone likes the design iono if its the pink or the bear or both? lol... the next one i'm workin on is gonna be a turquoise
tokidoki skin :P
ROFL, pink lol

my gloomy bear skin
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG