The online racing simulator
#1 - CSU1
Advice on which(cheap)car for ricing IRL =)???
ya, me wants to rice up a car for myself ...ain't got much $$$(but I work in automotive distribution), im thinkin a jap, but not Honda or Mazda...I want something fairly recent, and that can be tuned from home, and that has the provisions for software to speak to the engine???

Hate Honda, Mazda's are for 70 women,hate beemers and Mercs and toyota and nissan...Audi's fall apart ???
Try for a Suzuki Swift, cheap as chips, and lots of rice ability.
#3 - CSU1
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Try for a Suzuki Swift, cheap as chips, and lots of rice ability.

get real mate lol, fekin swift....BaaBurrrRRRRR! lol, na...really though the swift is gastley to look at, and doesnt look any better from the inside out, it's a small dirtbox(no offence intended), but i want a large-ish saloon type car...small motors offer no conmfert imo....if I had the money Id like an A8 please
You said cheap rice, and the old Swift is cheap and rice. Rice and big cars doesn't really go.
#5 - CSU1
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You said cheap rice, and the old Swift is cheap and rice. Rice and big cars doesn't really go.

...well not so much rice i suppose..not chav or mad paint and bodywork...
Quote from CSU1 :if I had the money Id like an A8 please

That A8 has been ruined.......

Sure it could have been a lot worse....but.....just.......
Quote from mrbogeyman :That A8 has been ruined.......

Another ricer's job well done then.
Quote from mrbogeyman :That A8 has been ruined.......

Agreed, thats hideous.

If you want cheap rice its got to be a civic hasn't it, but you don't like hondas...
#9 - CSU1
...well I don't care, i still want one...so what type of car do you think looks nice may I ask?
How deep have we sunken that we now openly discuss ricing on here?
very ricable
@ android, as long as it doesn't effect you then i don't see why you should have a problem with it
Quote from dadge :@ android, as long as it doesn't effect you

Well, in a way it does affect me, but actually it's my fault. I should be used to this forum getting filled with more crap every day by now, I mean, it's a steady process for the last two years now... guess that is inevitable when the userbase grows.
#14 - CSU1
we used to have one of those! in two-tone cream and brown...what a car!
Quote from AndroidXP :this forum getting filled with more crap every day by now, I mean, it's a steady process for the last two years now... guess that is inevitable when the userbase grows.

i hear ya there bud. but as you say, it is to be expected.
#16 - CSU1
Quote from AndroidXP :How deep have we sunken that we now openly discuss ricing on here?

....do you even read the OP android!?
Quote :.ain't got much $$$(but I work in automotive distribution), im thinkin a jap, but not Honda or Mazda...I want something fairly recent, and that can be tuned from home, and that has the provisions for software to speak to the engine???

...thats not "openly discussing ricing".../me thinks the android is goin nuts twat, post a suggestion, if not, move along... tis a racing forum...ya know? cars and stuff
Vectra, old beemer 3 series, ford fiesta, nova, all riceable cars
Quote from CSU1 :....do you even read the OP android!?
...thats not "openly discussing ricing".../me thinks the android is goin nuts twat, post a suggestion, if not, move along... tis a racing forum...ya know? cars and stuff

I'm sorry
I just was overcome with a nostalgic feeling of the good old times where people on here were still able to properly articulate themselves. I'll shut up now... good night.
#19 - CSU1
Quote from AndroidXP :I'm sorry
I just was overcome with a nostalgic feeling of the good old times where people on here were still able to properly articulate themselves. I'll shut up now... good night.

nostalgic articulation to you too sir, good night!
Quote from CSU1 :

WHAT did you just say!? Outrageous.

Getting really sick of these idiotic threads to be hones, and the spamming and disrespectful behaviour. Calling a someone a twat for nothing...pff.
#21 - CSU1
Quote from Blackout :WHAT did you just say!? Outrageous.

so you too have brought nothing, no suggestions to the OP...WHAT are you talking about?
To original poster

I am curious, why you'd rather waste your time and money which could be spent elsewhere? there are people more deserving of what ever car u decide on.

Reliant Regal Supervan III
Or go for a pre-'00 Impreza, nice sound and enough power (125 hp is not bad), and cheap too

OT: Never get yourself a new VW with a 1.4 16V, half tank empty after going 3 houres on the autobahn with only 140km/h, not a god mileage imo
How about a Citroen Saxo?
Quote from CSU1 :ya, me wants to rice up a car for myself ...ain't got much $$$(but I work in automotive distribution), im thinkin a jap, but not Honda or Mazda...I want something fairly recent, and that can be tuned from home, and that has the provisions for software to speak to the engine???

Hate Honda, Mazda's are for 70 women,hate beemers and Mercs and toyota and nissan...Audi's fall apart ???

Okay wait, you want a Japanese car, but you hate all of them ?

Honda's engines are great, Mazda's aren't all for 70 year old women, Toyota has quality ( even rumours about a new Trueno that only will cost 10.000 $ ) and Nissans, well, they look good in America.

What Japanese manufacturers are left, Subaru and Mitsubishi, and they only got good looking top models.

Audi's fall apart ? IMO they are one of the most decent manufacturers in the VAG group.

You probably could afford to tune a French car, but please, don't disturb us with a tuned Saxo that makes so much noise that I am thinking I'm on a race track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG