The online racing simulator
Carbon offsets.
(56 posts, started )
Carbon offsets.
Since the virtual cars we drive burn a lot virtual fuel, I think that the players of Live For Speed should pay a tax based on the percentage of miles and fuel burnt.

For example if in a year, you drive 10,000 virtual miles and burn 5,000 virtual liters of fuel, you should pay 50% of the cost of an S2 licence. This way you can drive any time without the guilt of polluting the environment.
:banana_ra
Quote from jayhawk :This way you can drive any time without the guilt of polluting the environment.

You're assuming I give a shit?
Hes probably assuming you have a sense of humour.

Assumptions can be wrong sometimes.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You're assuming I give a shit?

Know what happens when you assume?

No thanks jayhawk, no credit system = all problems solved.
Quote from jayhawk :Since the virtual cars we drive burn a lot virtual fuel, I think that the players of Live For Speed should pay a tax based on the percentage of miles and fuel burnt.

For example if in a year, you drive 10,000 virtual miles and burn 5,000 virtual liters of fuel, you should pay 50% of the cost of an S2 licence. This way you can drive any time without the guilt of polluting the environment.

Its a computer Sim and burning virtual fuel will not affect the planet, lmao
#9 - wark
Wait a second--how could paying someone else money (actually, the persons who made the cars you drive) make you feel less guilty about the pollution you're still making?

:spam:
Aww...c'mon. Only a joke.
Quote from jayhawk :Aww...c'mon. Only a joke.

Don't worry most of us realised you weren't serious.
#12 - wark
I thought maybe his kid brother got a hold of his PC while he was still logged on the forum here....
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You must be a fun person in real life.

You must be an **** in real life. People act the opposite on the internet. If I'm an **** on teh internets then I am nice in real life. I could give a shit less what you say on an online forum.

You want to here a joke? Global Warming.
Quote from wheel4hummer :...You want to here a joke? Global Warming.

Honestly that was the funniest thing i have ever heard.

and for the sake of being on topic...LFS isn't a RPG
#16 - DeKo
Quote from wheel4hummer :You must be an **** in real life. People act the opposite on the internet. If I'm an **** on teh internets then I am nice in real life. I could give a shit less what you say on an online forum.

You want to here a joke? Global Warming.

Naawww, Global warming isnt the joke, the joke is that people actually think and keep telling people that leaving the tap on while brushing your teeth makes the slightest bit of difference on how many eskimo's (Or inuits or whatever the PC term is) are falling into the water.
Quote from jjones :Its a computer Sim and burning virtual fuel will not affect the planet, lmao

Your computer consumes electricity, does it not?
<-(Ze post-count, it iz broken otto. You will fix ze intertubes, correct?)
#18 - FL!P
Quote from wheel4hummer :You want to here a joke? Global Warming.

I don't know where you live, but if you think that global warming is a joke you'd better take your head out of your arse!
Quote from FL!P :I don't know where you live, but if you think that global warming is a joke you'd better take your head out of your arse!

You're the one with your head in your arse. You actually believe the government's scare tactics? Global warming is completely fabricated. Thirty years ago, the world was going to freeze due to "global cooling". It is just another excuse for the government to control one more aspect of your life.

Give me scientific proof that global warming is man-made.
#20 - FL!P
I don't have any time to lose arguing with a stupid 13 years old. Don't bother replying, I won't see your bullshit anymore. Welcome on my shit list.
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer
Wow, some peoples are total ****s on LFS Forum

wheel4hummer is probably a hubber nice person irl
Oh, and the global warming projection on wikipedia only shows an increase +8 degrees by 2100. Why would I care about the environment when I'm dead?
i agree completely with hummer. everything he says is true. the government lies to us every day.

they cry about the ozone, when the ozone is fixing itself.

they wanna stop pollution, then they need to stop polluting iraq with american blood. And get that dam monkey out of the white house. january 2009 will be the greatest month of my life.(unless hillary, iraq alabama :P, or any other retard gets elected.)
#24 - FL!P
Of course governments lie all the time, I don't need teenagers to teach me that! But global warming is a reality, and your government has lied for decades about it, denying its existence, and even founding phony researches to prove that it didn't exist. Do yourself a favor: use the Internet to learn things, not only for gaming.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Oh, and the global warming projection on wikipedia only shows an increase +8 degrees by 2100. Why would I care about the environment when I'm dead?

Not even gonna bother arguing with you, as you obviously have no concept of reason.

Also, you wouldn't recognize maturity if it hit you in the face.

Carbon offsets.
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG