The online racing simulator
Round 3 complaints thread
Complaints go in here...

Complaint against the people who talked during race 1 (myself included). IIRC, Niki said 'no chat during the race'.

EDIT: Also a complaint against whoever was screwing about with the race list prior to race 2
Race 2 - lap 3-5 not sure. sorry.
Hairpin after long back straight.
I was in the points in 10th place when craig , after turning up for only half of race 2 smashed me out of the race.
Please do sumthing about it. :cry:
Accident that caused massive damage to my car & dropped me from 4th to 9th position.

Drivers Involved

[PM]=Ant=
E.Murray

Race 1 Lap 6

Murray tries to go down the inside when he does not have enough overlap to do so. see pics.
I understand his frustration but that move was never on, unfair forceful driving (this aint the BTCC :razz
If i could get an admin decision on this thanks.
Attached images
acci1.JPG
acci2.JPG
Quote from anttt69 :Accident that caused massive damage to my car & dropped me from 4th to 9th position.

Drivers Involved

[PM]=Ant=
E.Murray

Race 1 Lap 6

Murray tries to go down the inside when he does not have enough overlap to do so. see pics.
I understand his frustration but that move was never on, unfair forceful driving (this aint the BTCC :razz
If i could get an admin decision on this thanks.

Ant I agree it was an agressive move but I was halfway along side and in this situation you have to give space. you turned to the apex as normal and I had nowhere to go. When we collided I lost all control.

But now that you bring up the subject here I think the last corner on lap 5 should be looked at. I was clearly passing you on the brakes and you turned left and hit my right rear and sent me straight on.

Anyway it was a good nights racing and I cant believe KD won again!!!
Attached images
crash.jpg
Anyway it was a good nights racing and I cant believe KD won again!!![/quote]

Neither can i!! i did no testing at all and was way off the pace! first race was good, there was a bit of bumping and banging but was good fun!

2nd race i got a savage start, i thought i jumped the start and was going mad then looked and seen no messages, HAPPY DAYS!!:elefant: i was way off the pace and had to do alot of defending but it paid off i got a gap while the rest were having a good battle. and that was it really.

Thanks to Dan, done a great job while niki was busy!!!........hope u had fun Niki!!!!

Shit, wrong place!!!!! sorry
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Ant I agree it was an agressive move but I was halfway along side and in this situation you have to give space.

'Half way along side' dont think so. Look at the picture again
& no i did not have to give space you should have lifted as the pass was never on.

as for the lap 5 incident at first i thought u were squeezing me to the barrier but on 2nd look i can see I am not using all the track available. You could have easily left more room there. We were both braking hard (with locked wheels), imo racing incident.
Just home from being away for a few days. Will review all tomorrow night.
Welcome back Niki Thought I'd help you guys by creating this thread.

I need to wake up.... z.z

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :...Niki said 'no chat during the race'....

Citywidemicke gets a 1 race warning for excessive talking during the race. If you do this again you will be penalised.

Quote from matthew1993 :Race 2 - lap 3-5 not sure. sorry.
Hairpin after long back straight.
I was in the points in 10th place when craig , after turning up for only half of race 2 smashed me out of the race.
Please do sumthing about it.

craig12345 is docked 3 points for taking matthew1993 out of the race.

Quote from anttt69 :Accident that caused massive damage to my car & dropped me from 4th to 9th position.

Drivers Involved

[PM]=Ant=
E.Murray

Racing incident, made worse by the LFS collision detection. E.Murray had enough of an overlap, his nose was at the back of your door. That's more than enough to warrant a pass. Space should have been left.

Quote from GOT DENNINGED :...the last corner on lap 5 should be looked at. I was clearly passing you on the brakes and you turned left and hit my right rear and sent me straight on.

Racing incident, E.Murray didn't hold his line and moved to the right slightly. More space should have been left.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG