The online racing simulator
New Movie Trailer
(12 posts, started )
Quote from simscube :Hey, been working on an intro movie for LFS, and I thought I would post a preview, only the first 55 seconds are video. Enjoy and please post feedback, so I can make it better

Wow, that was great!
Link please
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
My comments:
Would have been good to see some racing, not just the start of the race.
Sometimes, the FPS got a bit choppy, see if you can get that sorted.
Edit the music so it gets exciting sooner
I liked the fading between the grids
I liked it when the music was synchronised with the changing camera
There needs to be more custom camera angles that move and follow the car
You need a close up of the lights as they change
Get rid of that watermark of GameCam!

Just my opinion of course, you don't have to listen at all
Room for improvement, but a good start!
-
Quote from simscube :Can't figure out how

Use a different editor. Fraps (fraps.com) has a less significant watermark at the top of the screen.
0.58 at that be the screen gose black on utube but not the whole screen and after that all i can hear is the song.
I'm really tired of these "trailers". Trailers are for big production movies, not small LFS movies. With this trailer you showed that you are just starting to learn how to make movies. A trailer is suppose to impress and give you an idea of what is to come?
I think the idea behind the video is nice, to have the start go off, and then repeat from the lowerst to the highest and meaniest machines in LFS

Problem is, as people have mentioned, is 1. the music hehe, and 2th that the music is too little exiciting. It needs to, togheter with the video, get the attention on whoever that watches it.
But I really like the idea behind the video, and the faiding part was good aswell
Some changes and editing and I probally would like it.
FPS arent too good
I didnt get the idea of the video
you should have noticed 5 minutes of black screen after the intro...
He knew the blank screen was there, he said in the YT description
Quote from Mp3 Astra :He knew the blank screen was there, he said in the YT description

I dont mean to be pecky, but he should have removed it then
Quote from squidhead :I dont mean to be pecky, but he should have removed it then

You're right; would have decreased the download!
-
Nonono!
Don`t do that just because someone does not like the video.
I mean, every video, even if it is was the best video ever made, would have some people who didn`t like it. You canot just delete it or give up because someone doesn`t like it

Like I said, I like the idea, and with some work I think it could be very nice. Some practise and experience will get you long, so don`t give up, you got my full support, and probally others too mate
-
Quote from simscube :It was just a test to see if I shold try movies, I will still finish it, release it on other sites, get feed back, then I will bring it here. Just, going to spend more time finishing my halfway done skins first

Good because you got a good idea behind the movie, when you get known to programs and such I bet you can do a nice move

New Movie Trailer
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG