The online racing simulator
Top Gun replay
(10 posts, started )
Top Gun replay
The DBP Team Server 2 were running MRT's on SO Sprint 2 Rev tonight.

I was so desperate to shake Rob off my tail, that I decided to pull this little stunt .

For the best view make sure you're on board with Rob during lap 2.

MRT's Rock!!
Attached files
loop.zip - 101.5 KB - 113 views
perfection
#3 - ajp71
Nicely landed
Nice move.

Out of interest: Your pedal movements are weird - why do you lift off the throttle but not start braking until a few seconds later, even when braking in a straight line?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice move.

Out of interest: Your pedal movements are weird - why do you lift off the throttle but not start braking until a few seconds later, even when braking in a straight line?

Dunno!

Never really thought about it.

Might be 'cos I've only recently started on the MRT's and that's the first time I've been 'round that particular track configuration. Maybe I'm coasting in places looking for the bends and the braking points ... or, maybe I'm just weird!

Now you've mentioned it, I'll have to go back and have another look myself!
...WOW...

Happened to me a couple of times on...i don't remember...
Quote from dungbeetle :Might be 'cos I've only recently started on the MRT's and that's the first time I've been 'round that particular track configuration. Maybe I'm coasting in places looking for the bends and the braking points ... or, maybe I'm just weird!

It's noticable on the first turn, and the left hander at the bottom of the hill after the long full-throttle back section. T1 in particular you're off the throttle for nearly 2 seconds before you brake and you do it each lap. You must be losing bags of time doing that.

Suggestion: Bring your brake pedal into the same room as your throttle pedal, it will make it easier to move your foot between them.
#8 - dadge
Quote from thisnameistaken :Suggestion: Bring your brake pedal into the same room as your throttle pedal, it will make it easier to move your foot between them.

i can picture him running between rooms. it would be hell in the bf1 thought. rofl.

classic
Quote from Fabri91 :...WOW...

Happened to me a couple of times on...i don't remember...

... probably due to the concussion you suffered after whizzing along the ground on your head for a while!
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Suggestion: Bring your brake pedal into the same room as your throttle pedal, it will make it easier to move your foot between them.

Aaah, right ... and that might also explain why I crash so much!

Now I come to think of it, I do usually crash while I'm off getting the brake.

Thanks for that m8.

Top Gun replay
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG