The online racing simulator
Event 2 Post Race Chat
Discuss racing
pfff.......I dunno.........

first race, good, enjoyed it, clean, fun everything a good league race should be.

second race, ok till I came across two people sideways in one of the turns, then got totally taken out a little way along.

I know none of it is meant, and it's an accident, it's racing blah blah, but it's FECKING frustrating.

Oh yeah, PLEASE STFU UNTIL THE RACE IS OVER
Quote from danowat :pfff.......I dunno.........

first race, good, enjoyed it, clean, fun everything a good league race should be.

second race, ok till I came across two people sideways in one of the turns, then got totally taken out a little way along.

I know none of it is meant, and it's an accident, it's racing blah blah, but it's FECKING frustrating.

Couldn't apolagise at race because you had left so sorry for the touch and the nudge mate
I liked your move on the last turn of the last lap dan! Every point counts!
Crap qual, crap race 1 and even worse race 2 for me....
I was doing 44.2's in testing and only managed a .6 tonight.
Ah well what can ya do. **it happens
See ya's all next week!
Quote from nikimere :I liked your move on the last turn of the last lap dan! Every point counts!

could you tell I was fired up?
Well, racing was clean and hard tonight which I like quite a bit . Had some ace racing with Keith and Niki, fair play lads . Got really fired up this round and looking forward to next one
#7 - D34N0
Quote from danowat :pfff.......I dunno.........

It was Nisse who made a move on the railway turn when there was no room that put us both sideways. That damaged my suspension, I ended up on the grass later and accidentally collected you when coming off the grass. Then I ended up on my roof at the chicane
Quote from sidi :i know i said thx to niki and dan but really it was mostly dan's work as niki fell asleep and had to be prompted

Very true!

Your car was in some shape by the end of it sidi! lol!!
Anyone got the replays available to download?, I ALWAYS bloody forget to save em LOL
Started in pole. Managed to get a couple of secs in the beginning of the race and then it was just all about keeping the gap until finish, which I did. Good race for me.

Race 2. Got passed in the fourth turn by Kdempsey. Then I was like 1-2 secs behind him the whole race. I tried to catch up, but I was never that close to even try to make a pass. Kdempsey was to fast and stable, wasnt so much more I could have done so I finished in second place.

Thanks for racing and see you next round....
Quote from danowat :Anyone got the replays available to download?, I ALWAYS bloody forget to save em LOL

REplays are in the results section at the bottom of the post.
Championship standings have now been updated
Quote from Kronvall :Started in pole. Managed to get a couple of secs in the beginning of the race and then it was just all about keeping the gap until finish, which I did. Good race for me.

Race 2. Got passed in the fourth turn by Kdempsey. Then I was like 1-2 secs behind him the whole race. I tried to catch up, but I was never that close to even try to make a pass. Kdempsey was to fast and stable, wasnt so much more I could have done so I finished in second place.

Thanks for racing and see you next round....

Yeah was great Racing sorry for the little touch. i think that was the hardest race i'v ever had on lfs, flat out every lap was like quali!!

kinda surprised with my results coz i have 1 of the worst hangovers ever!!! (thanks Murray ye Bollo#)haha

See ya's at the next race!!!
Well done Keith and other race winner was great racing for I started last and came slowly but safely up through the field up to 11th and mostly trying to avoid Niko :P

Then race 2 was good starting 11th and having good battles with Deano and N1 and Dan sorry again for the touch mate.Then managed to break free and watch one or two driver's make mistakes such as Dan clipping the inside of the barrier and knocking him off,next was one of the DK guy's rolling in the chicane then Niki (duno what happened) then got up to 6th and stayed there drove easy as i couldn't catch Steveas we were doing the same times :P but was being cought by Eoin Murray and Nisse but I tink they crashed...

well anway enjoy my 1st ever report
Two quite enjoyable races for me . I really thought I was going to put it on the roof from the few practice sessions I had. Had a nice battle with Kalle in race 1, race 2 was fairly uneventful for me, but I finished in the Top 10 woot
Good craic last night but my races were a bit shit....

Qual was not that bad considering I was suffering with a hangover from hell thanks to Keith!!

Race 1 I was sitting behind Niki and Leprekaun when my computer decided to tell me there was an acus update available and closed LFS window.!!

Race 2 was difficult starting from last. I was hoping to get through the first few laps with no damage but that didnt happen and my car felt shit for most of the race... A few people fell off so I got 7th in the end.....

I will have Better luck next week

:google:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG