The online racing simulator
Stealth forum updates?
(42 posts, started )
Stealth forum updates?
First we have the 'join' date being set to registration date (as confirmed hnyah http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2784 )

Now I just spotted the online server thing, as shown in the attached image.

Is this new, or am I just going blind / dumb / ignorant / [insert yours here]?
Attached images
peekybob.gif
Heh, its been there for a while now...

Victor has been adding little features here and there, but I haven't seen anything new recently. I wish we had vBulletin 3.5 though, that version is mighty nice
Just noticed the join date thing, nice.
Did anyone notice that it secretly says the release date for S2. Its in a very hard spot though, you may need a magnifying glass.
Not sure what text on the web is readable at such a small size Vendetta... let alone requiring you to use a magnifying glass to read it

Nice try
This forum looks more like RSC every update

YEAH, I SAID IT!
Quote from xapexcivicx :This forum looks more like RSC every update

YEAH, I SAID IT!

It does?
It looks like RSC from day one because it uses the same theme. But it looks less like RSC with every update.

Maybe we will see a liveforspeed.net theme sometimes..
I reckon the whole forum should slide upwards onload, just like LFS.net's news section
Quote from WGooden :Just noticed the join date thing, nice.

cool thing 2 and a half years... omg...
The only thing is, that I registered for LFS in November, but didn't buy a licence till July time. Nit-picking though to be honest
Quote from Tweaker :Not sure what text on the web is readable at such a small size Vendetta... let alone requiring you to use a magnifying glass to read it

Nice try

What you cant see it?
well, look at my times... registered as soon as I heard about the game, but haven't bought the license until october 05... feel bad now
Well, cool. But I don't know what these dates are based on? Mr. Rat says he bought the liscense in 05, but his "join date" says May 03. I bought the liscense... hell no idea, when, but I joined RSC (that was when I discovered the LFS Demo and started playing) in Oct 02.
Join date is based on when you registered on liveforspeed.com
Attached images
Unbenannt 1.jpg
lol Highsider9, I KNEW I was born in a lab and cryogenically frozen in time.... dangit!!! :doh:

haha, well spotted Highsider
Me thinks Victor made a booboo
woops - cleared up now
OK would it be possible to use the forum join date (assuming they are still stored) for the calculation of "posts per day" in the users profile? Just that I'm at less than 1 post per day which looks silly. It just makes the statistic a pointless otherwise.
i replaced the join date value with the new one, so no, it can't be changed.
And not that a 'Posts per day' statistic really matters anyways... eh Tristan?
Quote from Highsider9 :

Hahah, nice.
I remember when I updated a forum once all the dates changed to 1667 for some reason =/
Quote from Victor :i replaced the join date value with the new one, so no, it can't be changed.

OK, I'll just have to live with it then.
So victor, what updates are next?

Stealth forum updates?
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG