The online racing simulator
Aguri Suzuki - Honda team?
(8 posts, started )
#1 - MR_B
Hi peeps, just noticed this on itv-f1 website!

"Former grand prix racer Aguri Suzuki has announced plans to enter Formula 1 next season with a new Honda-supported team.

In a press conference in Tokyo on Tuesday morning, Suzuki confirmed that the currently unnamed new squad had already applied for an entry to the 2006 world championship.

The team will use Honda V8 engines and Bridgestone tyres, but Suzuki did not reveal whether it would build its own chassis or use a customer version of the BAR-Honda design.

He admitted that the team faces a race against time, and is relying heavily on Honda’s support.

“As far as the chassis is concerned there is no way we can compete unless there is help from Honda,” Suzuki told autosport.com.

“I'm just hoping that we will have a workforce of at least 100 before the season opener."

Rumours of a Honda B-team have been circulating for several months, with suggestions that the Japanese manufacturer wanted to establish a second string squad where it could place ousted BAR driver Takuma Sato.

Suzuki confirmed that Sato was in contention for a drive with the new team, which will be run out of the old Arrows factory at Leafield, but said he had been considering entering F1 “since February” – long before the B-team rumours surfaced."

......Where's he getting this kinda money i wonder??
#2 - robt
His indycar team maybe????? Didnt u listen to me in maths!!!??
Suzuki using Honda... how that amuses me.

His a gang lord/pimp/drug pusher. He'll cut off the cream and spend that on his F1 team
#4 - MR_B
Quote from robt :His indycar team maybe????? Didnt u listen to me in maths!!!??

no, because i was actually doing maths :P what indycar team????
#5 - MR_B
i've just found out the team's called Super Aguri........how tacky! If youre going to be tacky, might as well go over the top about it i.e. "Such A Super Stud Muffin Aguri"
i'm just happy that there are 2 more cars on the grid! i remember the year toyota was joining it WAS going to be 22 cars and then arrows (i think) and prost went bankrupt in the same year.

F1 needs to get rid of that ridiculous $40 million bond (entry fee) and the fact that new teams can't get paid ONE CENT for the first 2 or 3 years!

how do either of those rules invite new teams? "Come join the top series in the world, pay a high fee just to be here and get nothing in return for 3 years" what a sales pitch!

speedfreak227
#7 - MR_B
speedfreak227: i think you should email that to FIA n bernie right now! And yeah it was prost that went into liquidation, the arrows car that year looked pretty nice I think
#8 - robt
Quote :i've just found out the team's called Super Aguri........how tacky! If youre going to be tacky, might as well go over the top about it i.e. "Such A Super Stud Muffin Aguri"

why are you quoting what elaine calls me???
why the hell im called stud muffin ill never know, i dont even like muffins.illepall

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG