The online racing simulator
LFS in BMW F1 Pit Park!
(53 posts, started )
Haha wtf just found something random! Was searching youtube for "f1 simulator" to see if someone had uploaded the itv clip and first result was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u9Spfm3Qt4

Never seen that before apparently its toyotas
Quote from sil3ntwar :Haha wtf just found something random! Was searching youtube for "f1 simulator" to see if someone had uploaded the itv clip and first result was this:

Now we know why Toyota can't drive F1 cars... They've been practicing with last years BMW-Saubers.
cool simulator but i still havent seen the pics of lfs in the bmw garage also why would they use this game ( not trying to be rude ) but since they have 100's of millions at there disposal you'd think they would have a sim fully tuned to there cars , right
They don't use LFS for training the drivers (my post was a joke), they have their own sims that they have had created that are strictly private for driver training.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Haha wtf just found something random! Was searching youtube for "f1 simulator" to see if someone had uploaded the itv clip and first result was this:

That looks like LFS to me. I swear the tire bridge he goes under says "Evostar" on it.

It is LFS, with Force Dynamics. The video title in youtube is false, it's not Toyota's simulation (not designed by Toyota I mean). They probably bought it to be placed at the stands in car shows etc.
Yup, it does. i think it's Blackwood. Any other Evostar bridges?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That looks like LFS to me. I swear the tire bridge he goes under says "Evostar" on it.

It is... Force Dynamics use LfS to showcase their seat... And the engine noise is pretty much unmistakably LfS'...
Quote from LFSn00b :That's LFS in BL1, with FO8, Patch U afaik

That vid looks like it was taken at the Sydney motorshow last year. I know because I got the fastest time of the show and won a bunch of Toyota F1 gear

It was BF1 on BL1.
"Never seen that before apparently its toyotas " = sarcasm people
Hey guys.

Sorry I didn't get any pics of the BMW FFB get-up... I didn't have the cam on the day I did that (Friday), and Sat/Sun it was waaaaaay to busy to get close to (Plus I was watchin the important stuff - the racing on track ).

Anyone else been at the F1 and had chance to get some shots? I'll swap them for some shots of the Red Arrows
Quote from LazerFX :...I was watchin the important stuff - the racing on track ).

good so

i think rfactor has only an advantage with cutsom cars and tracks.... tried the demo two weeks ago and i uninstalled it 5 minutes later

i will never play another racesim or the "want to be relistic" arcade games like rfactor

LFS was best, is best and will be best
I did exactly the same thing Trek! I got the demo on CD with my G25. I installed it, drove a lap in the BMW at Nurburgring (new) and thought, 'why bother? This is useless'

Very sparkly interface though.
DAMN IT!!!

I posted the same thread but nobody replied, looks like someone else took a trip to silverstone from the community lol

i found it too<<<< lol

I was surprised when i saw it. i thaught "is that really lfs, it cant be, o yeh, thats Aston GP". Didnt go on it like, queue was MASSIVE, and people kept crashing lol.

nice find mate
but can toyota do that?
Seems like you can't even mention rFactor in a thread that has nothing to do with LFS vs. rFactor debait, without getting 5 pages of "rFactor sucks" posts. LOL, good job LFS community. No wonder LFS players in general are hated so much.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :good so

i think rfactor has only an advantage with cutsom cars and tracks.... tried the demo two weeks ago and i uninstalled it 5 minutes later

i will never play another racesim or the "want to be relistic" arcade games like rfactor

LFS was best, is best and will be best

Yeah, but driving around mount panorama in V8's is way cool... AND... it doesn't feel arcadey at all.
I'm going to a Honda F1 open day at the weekend, apparently:
Quote :visitors can take part in a pit stop challenge and race against the likes of Button and Davidson in simulators

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=39873

Does anyone have any more info?
F08 my butt. its a MRT
Quote from LazerFX :Hey guys.

Sorry I didn't get any pics of the BMW FFB get-up... I didn't have the cam on the day I did that (Friday), and Sat/Sun it was waaaaaay to busy to get close to (Plus I was watchin the important stuff - the racing on track ).

Anyone else been at the F1 and had chance to get some shots? I'll swap them for some shots of the Red Arrows

Hi Lazer,

Check this thread out.
Quote from N I K I ::iagree:

btw. imagine Heidfeld or Kubica trying to do LFS BF1 understeery slide in real race, wooah.. there they go off track

And anyway, LFS tells us oversized g forces eg. 1g crashing at 20km/h
120g crashing at 220km/h
Quote from ethan520 :And anyway, LFS tells us oversized g forces eg. 1g crashing at 20km/h
120g crashing at 220km/h

Those figures sound quite believable (for instantaneous values).
Quote from ethan520 :And anyway, LFS tells us oversized g forces eg. 1g crashing at 20km/h
120g crashing at 220km/h

amazing, how a demo racer could know that!?
#50 - Jakg
Quote from foofighter :amazing, how a demo racer could know that!?

220 KM/h = ~130 MPH, or the XRT's top speed on the BL Back Straight

LFS in BMW F1 Pit Park!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG