Bad tactical race for Hamilton, maybe he lose 3rd spot O_o

I've just heard that in moment when Kubica hit wall in Canada he had 75G force (If there was no HANS...)

OMG Raikkonen first
Kimi's race.
bwhahahahaha Heidfeld ahead of Alonso again
Quote from N I K I :bwhahahahaha Heidfeld ahead of Alonso again

Saw that, brilliant! Here we go again.
Quote from N I K I :bwhahahahaha Heidfeld ahead of Alonso again

Not sure if Heidfeld has to stop again though unlike Alonso...

Edit: Seems like they aren't stopping again...

Oh LOL James Allen "with the Ferrari's having a large 1/2 a second lead over Hamilton..." the guy hasn't got a clue.
Quote from DaveWS :Not sure if Heidfeld has to stop again though unlike Alonso...

Edit: Seems like they aren't stopping again...

Oh LOL James Allen "with the Ferrari's having a large 1/2 a second lead over Hamilton..." the guy hasn't got a clue.

Thats huge man!
Ferrari 1-2! congrats kimi, and congrats to Button! points scored
NIce to see Ferrari winning again

Btw. Nice result for BMW too (4th and 5th, and great race by Kubica too)

Alonso sucked
Yay about time again Kimi! Finally some proper music on the podium.

Was interesting race even without the rain. I was surprised how Hamilton pitted before the Ferrari, seemed Macs weren't just fast enough today. And Alonso was all over the place once again, pushing way too much with those soft tires (mistake too) on the early laps and trying to overtake outside all the time. I can imagine his temper boiling in that cockpit.
And the "idiot of the race"-trophy goes to Christijan Albers for driving away from the pitstop when the fuel hose is still attached to his car, resulting in he crashing himself out just outside the pitlane... :doh:
#61 - Dru
Quote from bbman :And the "idiot of the race"-trophy goes to Christijan Albers for driving away from the pitstop when the fuel hose is still attached to his car, resulting in he crashing himself out just outside the pitlane... :doh:

Actually its the lollypop mans fault for releaing him before the fuel was out..
Quote from Dru :Actually its the lollypop mans fault for releaing him before the fuel was out..

I didn't noticed it well, but both Serbian comentators said that it was Albers fault, lollypop man didn't moved the lolly..
Lollypopman didn´t move. It was Albers' fault.
Quote from Dru :Actually its the lollypop mans fault for releaing him before the fuel was out..

Nope, the lollypop man just lifted it not to bang it against Albers' head, which imo he should have done - hard...
Video

Definitely Albers's fault.
#66 - Dru
Quote from Highsider9 :Video

Definitely Albers's fault.

Never!

Albers is the most perfect example of a F1 driver he's never done anything wrong...

oh wait, he crashed out the first GP becuase he forgot to brake and then from the second because he forgot to turn...

Hmmmmm

Maybe Dutch drivers just don't cut it in GP, i remember Jos the Boss as well...... LOL
Race was ok, no amazing overtaking or anything special happened. I was pleased to see Kimi win, purely for him speaking in the tv press conference. When Kimi speaks its pure class lol!

Good to see Ferrari back in business. Now lets get a proper championship battle going.
Wasn't impressed by Alonso's move on Heidfeld. Forcing someone to take to the 'escape road' (note: he left no room on the second apex had Nick tried to stay on the track). Completely lacked finesse, fairness or flair - not very becoming of a two-times world champion in my opinion.

Anyway, it was all for nought - he was beaten by the BMW even though he was a lot faster. Ha ha ha ha ha!
I agree, throwing you car round another driver makes an exciting race, but it doesn't make you world champion. Alonso needs to get his head together. I think the annoying thing is that we all know Alonso is better than this. You don't win the WC two times by acting like hot-headed rookie.

And Quick Nick is a beady hero. He has truly earned his stripes the hard way. Go Nick!
What actually happened with Nick and Alonso, how did he end up in front of him at the end? Was he beaten by the pit strategy or what, i missed that part..
I dont think i've ever said this before, but my driver of the race was Nick Heidfeld. Superb positioning of his car lap after lap against a much faster Alonso, and when Alonso did make his move ( which I have to say was absolutely superb ) he had the presence of mind not to make it an accident. Great driving Heidfeld.
#72 - J.B.
Quote from tristancliffe :Wasn't impressed by Alonso's move on Heidfeld. Forcing someone to take to the 'escape road' (note: he left no room on the second apex had Nick tried to stay on the track). Completely lacked finesse, fairness or flair - not very becoming of a two-times world champion in my opinion.

Anyway, it was all for nought - he was beaten by the BMW even though he was a lot faster. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Heidfeld himself said after the race that he enjoyed his battle with FA a lot and that he thought everything was fair. He even said he was going to have a talk with Alonso to make sure he also thought everything was fair. :up:

I thought it was great in the interview how happy NH was about actually having enjoyed the race. Many others would have been full of complaints, moaning etc. after being beaten fair and square by their team mate.
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont think i've ever said this before, but my driver of the race was Nick Heidfeld. Superb positioning of his car lap after lap against a much faster Alonso, and when Alonso did make his move ( which I have to say was absolutely superb ) he had the presence of mind not to make it an accident. Great driving Heidfeld.

The world needs more beardy German racing drivers called Nick.
Quote from tristancliffe :Wasn't impressed by Alonso's move on Heidfeld. Forcing someone to take to the 'escape road' (note: he left no room on the second apex had Nick tried to stay on the track). Completely lacked finesse, fairness or flair - not very becoming of a two-times world champion in my opinion.

You really don't like Alonso eh?

What if Alonso saw Heidfeld take to the escape road, and therefore decided there was no need to give any room for him?
alonsos move on heidfeld was perfectly fine, although when i saw it i was thinking "i bet 99% of lfsers would go mental"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG