The online racing simulator
What else is there apart from LFS?
(35 posts, started )
#26 - JTbo
Quote from Rooble :'Knowledge is power'

clinton said it himself
also
power is the ultimate aphrodisiac (henry kissinger)
=> knowledge of computers is the ultimate aphrodisiac

you could argue with me ... im just an engineering student ... but its hard to argue with the government
remember they run the bureau of alcohol tobacco and firearms so they must know a thing or two about satisfying women
Quote from Rooble :Why not actually do something that benefits you in the long run? Perhaps learn something new, a language, a new skill or just read random articles and stuff on Wiki.

I find Wikipedia slightly annoying to read - I'd like to add/revise some of the articles, but the internal politics is too much for me.

I'm listening to Learn French, and watching LearnVisualStudio vids, but I need a break now and then!
Only thing i can say is "NOTHING" ! There is nothing decent enough for a typical LFS player out there, after LFS, everything else turns into shit, yes LFS is that good, i wonder if it will take 20 years to another game with same physics quality show up on the market, i wonder, is it that hard to the huge rich companies to make something as good as these 3 LFS dudes did, or they just dont want to...
Quote from Slidaaaa :Only thing i can say is "NOTHING" ! There is nothing decent enough for a typical LFS player out there, after LFS, everything else turns into shit, yes LFS is that good, i wonder if it will take 20 years to another game with same physics quality show up on the market, i wonder, is it that hard to the huge rich companies to make something as good as these 3 LFS dudes did, or they just dont want to...

they don't want to, and they aren't good enough :P

how about learning some magic tricks Chris?
You could always spend more time in the UKCT teamspeak server...
Quote from JTbo :True, true, my thing indeed is not sailing boats, but those with engines

Also Virtual Sailor has online mode too but that is not much of anything really, imo.

Here is what there is for virtual sailor:
http://www.virtual-sailor.net/vsnxoops/

http://www.hangsim.com/vs/boats.php

You can make yourself ships, scenery, almost anything to it too, so that is really nice feature also.

so what else can you do , race tanker ships :ices_rofl
#34 - JTbo
Quote from theirishnoob :so what else can you do , race tanker ships :ices_rofl

Why yes, that should be possible, except game has no timing AFAIK, but you could do online races with tanker ships. However it may not be as interesting as it first sounds as tankers really don't turn and every move have to be planned and executed really long time before moment where you wish to ship actually do something.

But you can always pic F1 boat
absolutely them f1 boats with the Lamborghini diablo v12 own , would be great fun

What else is there apart from LFS?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG