The online racing simulator
MRT Custom Course Cup Video!
(26 posts, started )

Registration is officially OPEN!!

Watch the new MRT-C3 video!

A HUGE thanks to David "Le Kid" Sirois (MRT-C3 Series Official) for creating this fantastic video!
I LOVE the intro, to bad for the flashing ground parts, but the intro is absolutely awesome.

(love the austin powers song too haha)

This is one of those videos I call a GPL video, its just absolutely pristine and gives an excellent example of what racing in LFS is all about. And none of those hideous flying car crashes. Excellent choices of camera angles too!

Thats what I call a grade A video :up:.
LOL.. Funny Video, Sure looks fun ..

Looks like a lot of fun for you people whose pcs can handle that many objects
*hopes Scawen finetunes that bit in the near future*
#5 - aoun
Lovee It!!!!!
Hilarius video :ices_rofl

Great work there. Would have loved to take part in the series. Sadly i live on the wrong side of the pond
I was never fast enough to see the fun of racing, but this looks like good time.
Great promo
this is one of my favorite cars MRT
pls download link or Youtube
Stunning! Well done! I will reward you with a click on the sign-up link.

Quote from Yordanov :pls download link or Youtube

Right click and "save as"

But an Youtube version would be nice.. for those that don't want to wait while it downloads

Btw. downloading now... edit: download was ready before i finished posting very nice promo man I would love to have a got at that custom track.. anyway we can download it somewhere?
Quote from Sponge :Right click and "save as"

But an Youtube version would be nice.. for those that don't want to wait while it downloads

Btw. downloading now... edit: download was ready before i finished posting very nice promo man I would love to have a got at that custom track.. anyway we can download it somewhere?

wow 10x im stuped
Quote from Sponge :Right click and "save as"

I'm not sure... I'll have to check with the guy who created it (and also created the video). I'll try to remember to do that and let you know!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'm not sure... I'll have to check with the guy who created it (and also created the video). I'll try to remember to do that and let you know!

Thanks
That was great to watch, great work hope to see you in the LX6 sometime soon
hehe, nice and funny video

Where do you find those servers
#18 - aoun
I think this would be a 1 off awesome movie... The main good movie these days have all the crazy effects, music and resolution etc.. This just has camera angles and a song.. yet its soo good loll...
Quote from N I K I :Where do you find those servers

Because of the way the league works, the layouts are only available a few hours before the races (part of the challenge). And unfortunately it's western hemisphere-only. :/

But perhaps in the future we can open up a server for everyone with a layout rotation for these. :]
Hey guys!

Thanks for the comments.

The final layout is available here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=464962#post464962

It is the test layout we used to ... test things out. So this layout is public. But all the layouts we are going to use for the LOTA MRT C3 Cup this summer wont be available untill race night.

BTW, There are many differences between the final layout and the one I used to make the video. But the track is about the same.

Have fun!

David
Very nice video.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! I love the music :P. And just whole video is great hehehe.
MRT C3 season starts this coming Monday!
Hah, nice vid, very amusing .
Quote from DeadWolfBones :MRT C3 season starts this coming Monday!

Hmm.. just wondering.. are participants from other country's allowed to join? (of course depending on what the start time is in our timezone)

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG