The online racing simulator
[Wheel] is this one cool?
(8 posts, started )
so after i bought S2 a few weeks ago, ive been playing with my mouse (ever since demo almost 2 years ago) but i had a wheel and it didnt worked. the wheel (Genius Speed Wheel Force Feedback) had no AC/DC adaptor so i coudnt play with it until today. my brother found an adaptor with the same output valuse as described under the wheel itself. so we conected it, installed the driver and... what the hell...

IT WORKED

i can say that the feedbacks is good, the pedals are nice, the ONLY thing i think this wheel lacks (i mean only 2 things) are the turning angle (110 omg)
and the response (theres some kind of lag between me turning the wheel and the game wheel turning) but, after suddenyl breaking my own record in AS Cadet with the XFR (from 54secs to 53secs, dont laught[i know you did]) i got kinda happy.

the real question is, is this wheel (Genius speed wheel force feedbackl) good compared to the momo ones? (if anyone already tried this one)
is there a big difference between this one (or the momos) and the G25 (wich will be my next wheel)????

i like to write alot, heh

EDIT: im having to use some center desmultiplication due to the fact that this wheel CANT F****NG keep straight (because its low sensitivity and not fast response)

EDIT2:by some i mean 0,60...

EDIT3: no more edits i swear

EDIT the Fourth: yeah i fixed the times and no i dont play with the wheel and driver showing =D
Calvin
There's often a small lag between the input from your wheel and the way it's represented on-screen (there is with mine), so I just play with the driver hands and wheel off. Works pretty well (I'm certainly no slower)! Who needs to be looking at two wheels and four hands anyway?

I haven't used your wheel though, so I can't offer anything else
Quote from Calvinaquino :after suddenyl breaking my own record in AS Cadet with the XFR (from 54min to 53min, dont laught)

Sorry, I chuckled. Maybe you mean seconds?
I missed that! 53 minutes at AS Cadet, wow! Maybe he was walking. Backwards. Blindfolded. And drunk. Tied to a rock. Which was tied to a bigger rock.
#5 - Gil07
I think you need another edit, Calvin
#6 - Jakg
The Momo, DFP and G25 will be a fair bit better than that, but it's up to you whether you want to take the next step and spend the money - it will be an upgrade, but not as big an upgrade as from a Mouse to a Wheel.

The lag thing sounds hardware based, i've never got it on my Momo or my G25
Quote from Hankstar : I missed that! 53 minutes at AS Cadet, wow! Maybe he was walking. Backwards. Blindfolded. And drunk. Tied to a rock. Which was tied to a bigger rock.

the rock was heavy i swear, i mean

very
Quote from Hankstar : I missed that! 53 minutes at AS Cadet, wow! Maybe he was walking. Backwards. Blindfolded. And drunk. Tied to a rock. Which was tied to a bigger rock.

Which was tied to the ground.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG