The online racing simulator
ReloadFM :: A Gaming Radio Appeal ::
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Tribe
Hello guys,
Im DJ from a radio station called ReloadFM. At the moment we are going through a troublesome time and have had to close down the service and are in search of sponsors and donations. We were one of the biggest online gaming radio stations until on the 15th of June 2007,when 2 Of the main admins decided they could not continue with the project. With that came consequences. To cut a long story short, they took our domains (www.reloadfm.co.uk & www.reloadfm.com) and created an ilegal holding page saying we had not been licensed. At this time, we were in talks with companies to recive a license and were given 30 days to sort something out.
I am posting on this forum today to announce that ReloadFM is going to come back bigger and better. We are wanting to appeal to the wider gaming community. We want to reach players of LFS, COD, WoW, UT04, And so on. All I am asking is that if you are interested in being part of a new gaming community to please add your email to our mailing list on the website www.reloadfm.net where you will be updated of what is happening to ReloadFM and the ReloadFM team.

If you are a company willing to support this community who, before the 16th, had an average listener number of 200, and a thriving community of gamers then please get in contact with xclorist@reloadfm.net We are looking for as much funding as possible and are appealing for donations to our paypal, paypal@reloadfm.net

Thank you guys.

DJ Tribe
Presenter / DJ

P.S. That took ages to write
Good luck with it.
#3 - Tribe
Ok guys thanks to any one that has signed up to the mailing list. It has been confirmed that reload will now become www.engagefm.co.uk. sign up on the forums and happy posting guys
So its saved?
by the looks of things i suppose so...

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG