The online racing simulator
Help me translate a (poor) spanish(?) recording
Hello,

I was just enjoying my day off when I was woken up by a group of what I assume are spanish people (age: older) who were singing and speaking outside my window. It went on for about 10 minutes before I decided to record them.

I have no idea what message they were trying to convey and unfortunately I didn't grab the device quickly enough to be able to recrod the singing.

But still, maybe someone can help me out?
Attached files
V002.MP3 - 1.1 MB - 104 views
#2 - CSU1
lmao, i heard puto
All i have to say is lol..
I'll help you
edit: I'll have to use my headphones i don't hear a thing lol.

edit 2: I don't really understand them... They should learn to speak Spanish, but in the first seconds they say "DE TAL MANERA AMOR DIOS DEL MUNDO, LLEGARON (DUNNO WHAT) PARA QUE TODO AQUEL (DONT UNDERSTAND) NO SE PIERDA, Y TENGA VIDA ETERNA" and then they start to scream something like "...LA VERDAD Y LA VIDA... " they might be religious people.

"DE TAL MANERA AMOR DIOS DEL MUNDO, LLEGARON (DUNNO WHAT) PARA QUE TODO AQUEL (DONT UNDERSTAND) NO SE PIERDA, Y TENGA VIDA ETERNA"= "And in this way the love of the god for the world, arrived (Dunno what they say)... for the people that... (Cant understand) don't get lost, and have eternal life"

"...LA VERDAD Y LA VIDA... " = "... The true and the Life..."

LoL They don't speak very well really, and I can't hear everything. I will study It, I want to understand them! haha.
could be Portuguese
Quote from theirishnoob :could be Portuguese

It's spanish, it's just that i can't understand everything to tell you what they say.
I tryied to translate too. I´m agree with Blas89, they sould learn to speak a bit better, unless they were drunked
It seems like some religious people, don´t mind it.
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
#8 - NikoP
As always I appreciate your input, Niko.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG