The online racing simulator
Some suggestions...
(6 posts, started )
Some suggestions...
Well, I'm a demo racer and I hope I can get S2 soon. I like :lfs: a lot. It's one of my favourites car simulation. After play it a lot I have some suggestions what I thought will be nice:

1. Will be nice if we can asign other controls for hazards.
2. Mouse look
3. Damage for the wheels (I saw other people want too)
4. And finally, a little suggestion is to put in-cars real belts.

Thanks
Quote from BoyGTA :2. Mouse look

We already have that. It's in the View options, select ms XY.
Quote :3. Damage for the wheels (I saw other people want too)
4. And finally, a little suggestion is to put in-cars real belts.

Those two are probably on the devs todo-list already. It may take a while, but they will be added at some point.
Quote from BoyGTA :4. And finally, a little suggestion is to put in-cars real belts.

Thanks

I'm confused at this one. Are you falling out of your office chair from the g-forces? Why the need for belts when you wouldn't ever see them? You can say the same for most of the interior I guess, but at least if you use track-IR or the mouse to look around, you could see the interior. But who looks down at their shoulders or chest when they are racing?

Well, maybe I'd be looking over at the passenger's chest if I had Jessica Alba in the car with me, but.......
I think seatbelts would be a nice addition. It kind of makes me nervous seeing the driver not belted because i always 8and i mean always) wear a seatbelt in a car. i just don't feel safe without it. Dunno...
#6 - Venus
Seat belts? lol... sigh.. what next... I think the texture based seat belts are all thats needed. Jeez its not like the guy moves at all. <sigh - shakes head>

Ven

Some suggestions...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG