The online racing simulator
FZ Light request
(16 posts, started )
FZ Light request
Can i have some tinted to ALMOST black lights and completley black racing suit with nothing on it and an all black helmet (yea im going ALL BLACK
well me AND dudles want em
actually might look neat. Might not see them on my FZ skin either
-
(funnybone2) DELETED by funnybone2
i just want them so they can go with my skin
If you black them out, do be warned that the reverse lights will be black too. And that you wont be able to see them light up anyway
If you try to black only the brakes, it won't be good... have tried it already... the brakes don't turn black when light off... only that red part around the reverse turns into black... it doesn't work like the Novitec Idea... we need to find a way to replace what makes the brake light in red even if the tail light is white... and turn it to a really dark red to look like black and light up red...
As you can see in the attachment, the square you "skin" to edit the taillight texture, is repeated in 3 areas, they arent on seperate areas like an XRT.

You can blacken the lights, but say bye bye to the reverse light.
Attached images
FZLight.JPG
Quote from VTiRoj :As you can see in the attachment, the square you "skin" to edit the taillight texture, is repeated in 3 areas, they arent on seperate areas like an XRT.

You can blacken the lights, but say bye bye to the reverse light.

I Know That... that's what i'm saying... if you look in the ferarri link i posted, only the rounded brake lights are black... but the texture for Brake, reverse and signal are the same... and the signal and brake for example, are one in front of the other... so if I try to black only the brakes, i'm gonna black part of the sdignal and reverse too and it still won't be good...

can do that by "blacking" the hole square and whitening a Hole in the center of it...
no... maybe not... i dont know whitch file contains the rear lights of FZ's tell me whitch one is and i will try to make it
Quote from Drifteris LTU :no... maybe not... i dont know whitch file contains the rear lights of FZ's tell me whitch one is and i will try to make it

it's FZ_interior2.dds

there's a white square in the lower left side... it's the tail-lights texture...
i dont give CRAP about the reverse lights
:d:d
thanks drifter LTU and skinman since your the pro opinion thank you too

FZ Light request
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG