The online racing simulator

Poll : Nordeschliefe to be included in LFS

Yes
Would be willing to pay for the upgrade
No
Don't mind
Quote from g7usl :I would first like to apologise for this thread, I didn't realise it had been discussed before.

To the supporters, I thank you.

To the knockers, critics and 'spellcheckers' I say, get a life, you don't have to read or contribute to this thread if you have nothing sensible to say.

If as you say it's been discussed before why not just pass onto the next thread so that you can wreak your sarcasm on there?

Well if you want to (re)post a thread with your new wonderful idea, at least have the decency to put a bit of research in to get the name of the track correct.
Quote from rovens :Well if you want to (re)post a thread with your new wonderful idea, at least have the decency to put a bit of research in to get the name of the track correct.

Oh, for crying out loud, he stuck an extra "e" in there. Doesn't anyone have anything better to do than to flame people on the internet for misspelled words or typing errors? I'm with g7usl, get a life! It's been getting quite ridiculous lately. Every thread has flames for simple misspellings of one word or simple typos.

EDIT: AH! My apologies! He messed up the ie/ei as well! By all means kick him out of the forums! Off the internet! Revoke his LFS license! He should not be allowed to live! May he spend eternity locked in a dark basement wallowing in a pile of his own poo!

Sheesh!
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
totally agree with the comments made by mrodgers and g7usl....

too many subject matter experts in this place... one extra e, asked for something that has been asked for before...

if you people are all so friggen perfect you'd be on the dev's team and creating all this mad extra content... instead of sitting around on forums waiting for some dude who posts a simple thread to flame and ridicule.

+1 for a track of decent length and character in the vein of Nordschleife (no matter how many friggen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's it has in it)
Do people REALLY get upset about being flamed?, I mean come on, in the grand scheme of things it's no real biggie is it, harmless fun I think.
Quote from Gabkicks :lol. people are too lazy to use the search button. maybe if the search button looked like jessica alba, people would click it.

I can't blame him for not searching, as the keyword would've probably been Nordeschliefe
#31 - halo
Awesome!!!
If it is possible to add Nordeschliefe than maybe it is possible to add track as * Nurburgring
- Südkerhe
- Nordeschliefe
one of the best track i ever saw.
(others; Spa-Franchorchamps, Monza and Suzuka)
This track + maybe SPA are the only 2 real life tracks im actualy intrested in seeing in LFS.

Nothing really grabs the attention like those 2 tracks. Id defo pay for both of these to be added.
Quote from mrodgers :Oh, for crying out loud, he stuck an extra "e" in there. Doesn't anyone have anything better to do than to flame people on the internet for misspelled words or typing errors? I'm with g7usl, get a life! It's been getting quite ridiculous lately. Every thread has flames for simple misspellings of one word or simple typos.

EDIT: AH! My apologies! He messed up the ie/ei as well! By all means kick him out of the forums! Off the internet! Revoke his LFS license! He should not be allowed to live! May he spend eternity locked in a dark basement wallowing in a pile of his own poo!

Sheesh!

No, everyone makes spelling errors, everyone is human. All im saying is if you're going to suggest something then maybe a little bit of research beforehand would be a good thing.
oooh, thats a new suggestion! If only there were more people with original ideas like the original poster (and more people who dont know what the search button does), we would have a ton of nordschleiffe track improvement suggestions already!
#36 - Chri
*edit*
Quote from Jakg :You can vote for more than one option, so it's right

yes i know just a bit too late, sry
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
WOW!
Chri knew what Jakg was going to say, and quoted it first!
Quote from March Hare :Ah! Another one who can't take criticism(sp?!?). You better learn either to use the search button or to take the ridicule.

-1 for a RL-track

BTW. People don't go posting in those older threads because they are not worth bumping up.

My advise to you is: If you can't stand others oppinions. Then stay out of internet forums.

What a charming person you are Did you just come last in a race or something?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG