The online racing simulator
I Cant Download Patch X..!
(22 posts, started )
Hey, ok well it just wont let me download patch X this is what happens.....(after looking at the pic).....it says Could Not Open The Restarter Program anyone know whats wrong?

Thanks
John
Attached images
Porblem !.bmp
You have probably deleted lfs_restart.exe. I've attached it. Unrar it into your LFS folder. Should be working.
Attached files
lfs_restart.rar - 17.1 KB - 117 views
thanks..do i need to put it into a doc or data folder...should this make it work? (look at pic)
Attached images
problem 2.bmp
#4 - Jakg
in the main folder (ie the folder which contains the Data and Doc folder)

Just where you've ogt it, but it would help to extract the RAR Archive
but i cant though i have no program on my computer that will let me open it?
#6 - Jakg
then download WinRAR
ok im just doing that right now thanks!

EDIT: erm no im not cos it costs money!!!
just....go to the main page and do a fresh install....or download the w to x patch thingy
no it doesnt, theres a trial download thinger on their site... works forever
could someone send me the link please? sorry...for me being so stupid but i cant find the free download?!?
Nah, but I can attach the restart in .zip format wich windows can open natively ^^
Attached files
lfs_restart.zip - 17.9 KB - 95 views
it still says the same... but when i open the restart .zip one it says part of the automatic update system but when i go to download when i open the game it says the same
help?
no....why not just do a fresh install?
well i dunno i might have to but it took nearly 2-3 hours last time and i have to go soon so maybe another time unless i get it fixed!
Any chance of a normal test patch-style update .zip as well as the auto-update method, Scawen?

note: I haven't had any problems but I just thought I'd throw it in.
Yea i got it working woooO!
It's always a good idea to let others know how you solved it. In case someone else happens to encounter the same problem.
i think he just found how to use Winrar?
nope lol i just deleted LFS and downloaded it again!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG